Alert: Tomorrow I'll be on KXNO from the Gridiron Club golf outing

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Just wanted to give everybody a heads up that I will be filling in for Matt Perrault and Ken Miller tomorrow on KXNO after the Cardinals game up until 7 o'clock. Former Cyclone Jack Whitver and will be broadcasting live from the Gridiron Club's annual golf outing in Ankeny. We'll be chatting with members of the Iowa State coaching staff and other Cyclone related guests so be sure to tune in!

I will also be filling in for the guys on Friday.

Cyclone1985

Nov 18, 2008
Grimes
Just wanted to give everybody a heads up that I will be filling in for Matt Perrault and Ken Miller tomorrow on KXNO after the Cardinals game up until 7 o'clock. Former Cyclone Jack Whitver and will be broadcasting live from the Gridiron Club's annual golf outing in Ankeny. We'll be chatting with members of the Iowa State coaching staff and other Cyclone related guests so be sure to tune in!

I will also be filling in for the guys on Friday.

I'll be there golfing and winning a new truck!

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
much better than the normal show, good job Chris

Two hours of this would be better than the normal show:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cVlTeIATBs"]YouTube - The Most Annoying Sound In The World[/ame]

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
I wonder if the coaches have their minds on golf :wideeyed:

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
This type of local radio should shut up those that don't understand why so many of us value local sports talk (and don't want to hear about how great national or other regional sport's stations might be). You don't get this type of coverage/exposure unless you have local stations.

NOTE: it doesn't mean we are saying KxNO is perfect.

Last edited:

Help Support Us

Become a patron