NBA: ***2023-24 NBA season***

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I have no dog in the fight, but the better team won the series. The Lakers have some tough decisions to make as a franchise.

Fox Sports national show tonight said they need to make a deal for KD. What does LA have to make any kind of decent offer? LoL

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
NBA can be really weird sometimes, Lakers lead the majority of the series with the Nuggs and got beat 4-1, Philly is down 3-1 and has had a double digit lead in every game.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
They are going to give the Jet on Inside the NBA **** for slipping on those stairs for the rest of the post season.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
Had to look this up and for those who missed it like me there it is.

the NBA would be dumb not to re-up their deal with TNT because of this show. I know it's all about money at the end of the day and NBC seems to be the front runner to beat out TNT for the other NBA package but losing this show would be turrble.

Maybe NBC could pull these guys together for a show, but being on NBC i doubt the show would be what it currently is on TNT

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
the NBA would be dumb not to re-up their deal with TNT because of this show. I know it's all about money at the end of the day and NBC seems to be the front runner to beat out TNT for the other NBA package but losing this show would be turrble.

Maybe NBC could pull these guys together for a show, but being on NBC i doubt the show would be what it currently is on TNT
Ernie is maybe the best studio host in sports.

SolterraCyclone

Jul 26, 2021
This show is the best NBA pregame/postgame show, too.

ESPNs NBA crews suck.

Who knows what NBC would throw together for a studio show. Ian Eagle/Mike Tirico would be good PxP guys.

can we just force the nba to go with NBC/TNT and ESPN can go suck taints
ESPN’s NBA coverage is a joke, especially the studio guys. It would be a shame if we lost NBA on TNT

Reactions: Texbudman and legi