The reports of the death of Baylor Football were wrong

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Why would anyone go to Waco? Texas is one of the fastest growing states in the nation. As you know, tons of Iowa State grads move to Texas for great job opportunities. You can bash Waco all you want but the census data doesn't lie my friends.

Comparing Waco to the ENTIRE STATE OF TEXAS is a bit silly.

Population of Waco: 129,030
Population of Texas: 26.96 MILLION

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Agree, went to the game down there a few years ago. The stadium was nice, but man that town was a dump. Surprised Chip and Joanna can still have a business down there.

They make a profit by buying ****** houses in Waco and remodelling them so they are less ******.
You don't make a profit flipping houses in an area that's already nice.

buf87

Dec 15, 2010
Iowa
Magnolia Homes - The Story of Chip & Joanna Gaines
magnoliamarket.com/homes
Chip and Joanna Gaines are both Baylor grads and proud to call Waco, TX their home. After they got married in 2003, Joanna opened up a local boutique, Magnolia Market ...

Show called Fixer Upper. Actually a pretty good show, but Chip is getting a little out there lately

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Magnolia Homes - The Story of Chip & Joanna Gaines
magnoliamarket.com/homes
Chip and Joanna Gaines are both Baylor grads and proud to call Waco, TX their home. After they got married in 2003, Joanna opened up a local boutique, Magnolia Market ...

Show called Fixer Upper. Actually a pretty good show, but Chip is getting a little out there lately

this is a reason recruits attend BU? wth.

mapnerd

Aug 17, 2006
Ames
I think someone should check this fool's IP address. Probably a trailer court in SE Iowa.

• Winner
Reactions: GTO

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
Question for Iowa fans; were Penn State fans this tone-deaf when dealing with their sexual assault scandal?

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Question for Iowa fans; were Penn State fans this tone-deaf when dealing with their sexual assault scandal?

At Penn State is was their stupid old coach, and their AD that covered this crap up for Sandusky. At least their players weren't the ones directly involved in the assaults.

I still think their AD got off lightly though, but the actual team wasn't at fault.

With Baylor the AD, Coaches, and more than a few of the players are directly involved and many of them still support the coaches that are gone. That makes it worse for me.

Help Support Us

Become a patron