The reports of the death of Baylor Football were wrong

Transient

Apr 17, 2008
The families of these elite athletes just have to see their sons going to a raping murdering Christian school instead of immoral state schools that don't have those core values and ol' religion. Nothing else to see here, move along.

Not that it would matter to you, but you don't have to be a Christian to attend Baylor anymore, as those people have proved. I think they all have been removed from Baylor, also thanks for proving what I thought all along lol...

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Not that it would matter to you, but you don't have to be a Christian to attend Baylor anymore, as those people have proved. I think they all have been removed from Baylor, also thanks for proving what I thought all along lol...

No, you don't have to be a Christian to attend Baylor, but Baylor University did try to cover this up as long as they could. How nice of them.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
guys, cut the religious talk, please. There's a cave for that.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Number 66 class in the nation, you guys really are killing it out there. A few more recruits and you may sneak past Texas San Antonio, Kansas, or maybe even East Carolina!

https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/

How you can actively cheer for that disaster of an institution is beyond me...

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
First, the popular paraphrase of Twain's quote goes...

The reports of Baylor's death are greatly exaggerated.

Second, **** Rapelor.

BaylorFan2

Sep 8, 2016
Chip and Joanna are huge across the country. Waco is changing big time. Now with two fantastic basketball teams on top of a great coaching hire. Things are looking pretty darn good in Waco right now!

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Baylor-1.png

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Chip and Joanna are huge across the country. Waco is changing big time. Now with two fantastic basketball teams on top of a great coaching hire. Things are looking pretty darn good in Waco right now!

Except for the rapey stuff.

• Informative
Reactions: cyhiphopp

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006

Ill give you Chip and Joanna. Ill ignore everything else you said.

StratCY

Apr 22, 2011
Austin, TX
Why anybody would want to go to Waco, TX is beyond me. It's like Ft. Dodge, but hotter and shittier.
Agree, went to the game down there a few years ago. The stadium was nice, but man that town was a dump. Surprised Chip and Joanna can still have a business down there.

BaylorFan2

Sep 8, 2016
Why would anyone go to Waco? Texas is one of the fastest growing states in the nation. As you know, tons of Iowa State grads move to Texas for great job opportunities. You can bash Waco all you want but the census data doesn't lie my friends.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Why would anyone go to Waco? Texas is one of the fastest growing states in the nation. As you know, tons of Iowa State grads move to Texas for great job opportunities. You can bash Waco all you want but the census data doesn't lie my friends.
That sounds eerily similar to Iowa fans bragging about being in the big10

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Are Chip and Joanna supportive of Baylor players raping the women on campus?

Pat

Oct 20, 2011

Let's play, "spot the logical fallacy."

• Winner
Reactions: cyhiphopp

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron