The reports of the death of Baylor Football were wrong

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
History shows that when Baylor covers up murders their programs rapidly improve. So I don't think anyone thought a rape scandal would have much negative impact. Those parents have to get their kids in GOOD CHRISTIAN schools with good Christian murder and Christian raping values, it's that simple and clear.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
We don't care about you rape apologists

Football is all that matters down there. They probably will be back. Just like Penn State. It doesn't matter how much of a disgusting program you run anymore, the support keeps on coming. Disgusting. Who needs morals anymore? Especially at a Christian school, right?

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Football is all that matters down there. They probably will be back. Just like Penn State. It doesn't matter how much of a disgusting program you run anymore, the support keeps on coming. Disgusting. Who needs morals anymore? Especially at a Christian school, right?

The families of these elite athletes just have to see their sons going to a raping murdering Christian school instead of immoral state schools that don't have those core values and ol' religion. Nothing else to see here, move along.

cyclonebillski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 17, 2007
Council Bluffs
Briles was the reason they were special the last few years. They won't return to the level of success they had under him. Are there still possible sanctions to be thrown down on them?

• Optimistic
Reactions: cyhiphopp

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Probably raped someone on the official visit. The Waco PD agreed to ignore it if they signed the LOI.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Why anybody would want to go to Waco, TX is beyond me. It's like Ft. Dodge, but hotter and shittier.

Come for the raping and murdering, stay for the town of Waco.

As hard as it is to recruit to Ames, I can only imagine how horrible our recruiting would be after murder coverups and rape scandals. Assuming we weren't heavily breaking NCAA rules (cough cough) I'd assume we'd be about dead last in both major sports among P5 programs.

Help Support Us

Become a patron