The reports of the death of Baylor Football were wrong

Dr.bannedman

liberal
Aug 21, 2012
that island napoleon got sent to
Chip and Joanna are huge across the country. Waco is changing big time. Now with two fantastic basketball teams on top of a great coaching hire. Things are looking pretty darn good in Waco right now!

i was in waco friday and visited chip and joanna's magnolia market.

it is a good way to sell cheap chinese crap to a bunch of bloated over-tanned texans.

but they did have good muffins.

BikeSkiClone

Jul 25, 2014
Seriously, is there a way to kick these asshats out of the Big 12?

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/bayl...lture-cites-52-rapes-football-players-4-years

Her lawsuit includes an allegation that 31 Baylor football players committed 52 acts of rape, including five gang rapes, between 2011 and 2014

.... a student athletic trainer reported that Chatman raped her at his off-campus apartment, so the university moved the trainer to a female sports team and agreed to pay for her education in exchange for a non-disclosure agreement.

The lawsuit describes a culture of sexual violence within Baylor's athletics, in which the school implemented a "show 'em a good time" policy that "used sex to sell" the football program to recruits. A Dallas-area high school athlete, according to the suit, said former assistant coach Kendall Briles once asked him, "Do you like white women? Because we have a lot of them at Baylor and they love football players."

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
It would be nice if the powers that be did the right thing and kick this cesspool of a program out of the conference, but I doubt they have the stones to do it.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
  • Agree
Reactions: 3GenClone

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
All Baylor athletics should be dropped from the Big XII. Let them go Independent or Mountain West. Time to find a replacement outside of Texas.:mad::mad::mad:

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Just listened to CW describe this on his radio show. That whole things goes way deeper and is more rotten even than I had imagined. Baylor can now join Penn State in the ranks of football programs that ruined lives to protect the program.
Will the NCAA dole out the same the kind of punishment as they did to PSU and as swiftly? I have a feeling they won't and that seems par for the course for the NCAA and their hypocrisy.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
Can a mod please accurately change the title to "The Reports of the death of Baylor football were correct"

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Now I know why they promote open carry laws, to protect their daughters from the football culture at Baylor. All women's teams from the Big XII should refuse to play their.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Now I know why they promote open carry laws, to protect their daughters from the football culture at Baylor. All women's teams from the Big XII should refuse to play their.

theantiAIRBHG

May 25, 2011
Hiawatha, IA
What's even more interesting is that kids are still going to Baylor to play football, and their parents are letting them.

What in the Sam Hill are these kids being given??