Help: Question about Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
INTERNET FIGHT!!!

I should have said Darker Green blocks. Sorry.
Still don't think that anyone has explained them yet though.
sumo-internet-fight.gif

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
It looks like after getting 5 blocks of light green, you start getting dark green. Not sure why though.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
I always enjoy a good catfight, but might somebody be able to answer the question about the lighter and darker green blocks? It kind of has my curiosity peaked now...

It looks like after getting 5 blocks of light green, you start getting dark green. Not sure why though.

I don't think there's any hidden meaning behind it. I think it is just to give contrast to show exactly how many rep blocks you have. Grouping them in fives make them easier to count.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I don't think there's any hidden meaning behind it. I think it is just to give contrast to show exactly how many rep blocks you have. Grouping them in fives make them easier to count.

Well you have 5 light green and 6 dark green. Can you get more than that? If so, will you get another shade of green too?

Sorry, I get curious about this stuff and I want to have as awesome a rep as you guys.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
I think the darker green blocks were placeholders 6-11 and were received after the lighter blocks filled. It is probable that Jeremy allowed only so many blocks. He possibly could go back in and color code them so they look more impressives as some people people like Angie have zillions of positive rep saved up beyond what is reflected in her block. Best rep Stats are available for you to peruse and Angie is a Star.

Reactions: cyhiphopp

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
I think the darker green blocks were placeholders 6-11 and were received after the lighter blocks filled. It is probable that Jeremy allowed only so many blocks. He possibly vcould go back in and color code them so they look more impressives as some people people like Angie have zillions of positive rep saved up beyond what is reflected in her block.

That's just because people are scared of her :yes:

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
And from another similar forum:

After 6 green boxes, for every 200 points one light green
reputation_highpos.gif
chick will increase upto 10. The last and final light green chick
reputation_highpos.gif
will be added after 1500 points. No more increase in the green boxes after reaching maximum 11 boxes and only your reputation points or ranking will increase.

So, 11 boxes is all that is graphically represented...after that it's only the numeric value that changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.