Help: Question about Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
And from another similar forum:

So, 11 boxes is all that is graphically represented...after that it's only the numeric value that changes.

Which a certain brilliant poster mentioned earlier:wink:

I think that all of the confusion was caused by Jeremy purchasing a rep system from a Swedish company, instead of something from the good old U.S. of A. :yes:

Vroom, vroom, reppy starter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cy Hard

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Which a certain brilliant poster mentioned earlier:wink:

I think that all of the confusion was caused by Jeremy purchasing a rep system from a Swedish company, instead of something from the good old U.S. of A. :yes:

Vroom, vroom, reppy starter.

Yeah, I don't see posts from people on my "ignore list".:wink:

Also, it's one thing to say it, another to prove it.:cool:

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
I didn't need the Swedish site to prove it.

So, with your ignore list, how many posts do you actually see. Or is your screen like the Flanders cable TV, with 197 channels, all blocked out?

Believe it or not, I have no one on my ignore list, and likely never will. I like seeing people make idiots out of themselves, although it gets tiresome at times.

Now, leave me alone, I have a big sale to prepare for at the Leftorium.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
Believe it or not, I have no one on my ignore list, and likely never will. I like seeing people make idiots out of themselves, although it gets tiresome at times.

Now, leave me alone, I have a big sale to prepare for at the Leftorium.
Can a mod ignore people? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose?
If they can, I now formally request all mods put me on ignore. I hate having jdog being the only one ignoring me.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Thanks to everyone who helped solve the mystery.

It was the crazy old man from the amusement park in a clever disguise. Zoinks!

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I wonder if the OP is going to have a bigger ignore list after this thread?

That was a great question to start, though. I had long wondered that myself, but never got around to asking.

Of course, that somehow stirred us all up on Friday.

I agree with ISUCYFAN on the whole ingnore list philosophy. I like seeing people make fools of themselves and I have recently taken up arguing with Hawk fans. It's fun.

benjay

Mar 23, 2006
I agree with ISUCYFAN on the whole ingnore list philosophy. I like seeing people make fools of themselves and I have recently taken up arguing with Hawk fans. It's fun.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Can a mod ignore people? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose?
If they can, I now formally request all mods put me on ignore. I hate having jdog being the only one ignoring me.

It is possible, and there are a few posters that are ignored by individual mods, in order for those mods to keep their sanity. (No, I'm not naming names.)

The good thing is that we have a lot of mods, and are a good team, so we still see most things.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

Right now, my Bradley Braves are killing the Hawks at CHA. Thanks, 2K8. I love hearing them boo, and the one guy that adds "BOOOOOO" in a different pitch.

I had a good back-and-forth with a Hawk at work today, by the time clock to finish our week. They asked me if I thought that Hawks couldn't read, so I pointed out that no one ever builds a library in a trailer park. :yes:

I'm feeling a little ornery today.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Holy crap! Since the time I started this thread, I just got my first dark green rep block. How friggin ironic is that! Those favors must have payed off, right GeronimusClone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron