Mascot Challenge -- ISU vs. ARK

Cybone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
This is what is showing when I got onto the Sportsline page....
:no6xn:

am I missing something??

Edit: Now they have ISU winning........WHEW!! sorry for my confusion.......

Last edited:

dbronco7sc

Mar 25, 2006
Brookings, SD
Visit site
Cybone... I get that too... but it does say we're up 53% to 47%... unless we got DQ'd then they just have a temporary error in the final results page. I don't know how we'd get DQ'd though.

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
Cybone... I get that too... but it does say we're up 53% to 47%... unless we got DQ'd then they just have a temporary error in the final results page. I don't know how we'd get DQ'd though.
Tournament Champion
Congratulations!
5 Iowa State Cyclones It shows ISU for me.:yes4lo:

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Woo hoo, we won the ring um er trophy um er, oh wait we won our internet dignity back! =)

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
Cy's Acceptance speach:

First, I would like to thank CBS sportsline for putting on such a great tournament. I would like to thank all the fans that voted for Cy. A special huge thanks to all the geeks on Cyclone Fanatic that voted like their life depended on it. Without them, I really don't think I win this competition.

ColoradoClone

Apr 6, 2006
Cy's Acceptance speach:

First, I would like to thank CBS sportsline for putting on such a great tournament. I would like to thank all the fans that voted for Cy. A special huge thanks to all the geeks on Cyclone Fanatic that voted like their life depended on it. Without them, I really don't think I win this competition.

A special huge thanks to all the geeks, or a special thanks to all the huge geeks? :wink0st: