Mascot Challenge -- ISU vs. ARK

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
I don't know about you all but I am pretty proud of us...we weathered some pretty fierce competition against schools with very large fan bases all the while fighting against a push of votes for the other team by hawkeye loyalists. Good job Cyclone fans!!!

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
I guess it's nice to win a fan base competition, or a mascot field of 64.
But now we need to apply this success to the BB court, and the football field. This was entertaining & all, but now we need to concentrate our efforts on where it really matters. I can hardly wait to see "Cy" holding that plaque up in the air, knowing we all played a part in it.... Way to go Cyclone fans! Way to go!!!

BvK1126

Apr 12, 2007
Denver, CO
I guess it's nice to win a fan base competition, or a mascot field of 64.
But now we need to apply this success to the BB court, and the football field. This was entertaining & all, but now we need to concentrate our efforts on where it really matters. I can hardly wait to see "Cy" holding that plaque up in the air, knowing we all played a part in it.... Way to go Cyclone fans! Way to go!!!
If we could use our computer mice to click Iowa State to victories in football and basketball, we'd be undefeated national champs every year! :yes4lo:

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Excellent work! The only way it could be better is if you showed the Spartan helmet violently splitting in half as the Cyclone rolled over it. :yes4lo: Stupid Spartans... :frown3qg:

geez, I left it being torn up in a trail of rubble... What else do you want??? :wink0st:

Dave19642006

Nov 21, 2006
Des Moines
we wasted a good couple weeks of our lives for this...i hope its worth it

it was that or drink more beer, dang it I screwed that up also

oh well I put my time in, bags under the eyes and a few (4 total) computers that want to thank me for not wearing down the enter key. I also want to thank the bandwidth here at work for letting me pound out votes.

larry

Apr 11, 2006
iowa city
thanks to Jeremy for creating CycloneFanatic, which in turn made it possible to unite and crush the infidels....

(the winner's plaque should probably hang in his living room!)

:wink0st:

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
So this contest is over but Sportsline doesn't even have the results posted in any special way. It is just over? Aren't they even going to update the site and summarize this last contest? I don't get it. If you didn't know what you were looking for, you wouldn't even find the results on their site.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
So this contest is over but Sportsline doesn't even have the results posted in any special way. It is just over? Aren't they even going to update the site and summarize this last contest? I don't get it. If you didn't know what you were looking for, you wouldn't even find the results on their site.
Yeah, I was hoping for a little more than winner= Iowa State. Hopefully the plaque is more than a 2x3 paper weight!

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
This is really going to look nice on Cy's resume'! I hope he doesn't ask for more money or decide to go to another school because of all of his recent success!