MBB WBB crossover

If you've got season MBB tkts check your email the A.D. is giving G.A. tkts to the WBB game at 5 against Baylor. Chance to see all american Ashley Joens. I already have mine redistributed and put to use since I've got WBB tkts also.

Went back and checked the email if you've got a mens tkt you've got a womens tkt. Lets have a good turn out to cheer the ladies on in BEATING the Bears.
Reactions: AlaCyclone

2/3/23- Jordan Day

I had no idea this was a thing, but the ACC Network is replaying old UNC games today from when Jordan was there. I caught the end of UNC-KU and now it's UNC- Wake Forest from 1983. There are a few things I remembered from back then and a few I didn't.

UNC was ridiculously loaded, with Jordan, Sam Perkins and Brad Dougherty all in the starting lineup.
The ACC was experimenting with a 18' three point line and a 30 second shot clock until the last 4 minutes of the game in league play
How did I used to watch games without a game clock and score graphic?
**** Vitale used to be a good color analyst back when he just called the game and didn't yell OH....OHHHHHHH, DIAPER DANDY, and SLAM BAM JAM all the time. You can barely recognize that it's him.
The announcers in the Kansas game called him Mike Jordan. That's the only time I've ever heard him called that.
The band at WF plays while the ball is in play
Shorts were short
Jordan was good.

Friday OT #2 - Moby ****, or The Great Whale

Thanks to @Joe4Cy for this topic!

“What's a movie you can't stand that is otherwise universally loved and considered great?”

I don’t want to steal his answer, so I will post my own. I don’t get the adoration for Caddyshack, The Blues Brothers, and some of the films of that era.

I mean, I can watch them. They are not like pulling out my fingernails. But I am usually thinking the whole time, “People have tattoos from THIS?”

Friday OT #1 - On An Island In the Sun

Thanks to @Farnsworth for this one! I think this may have been our first ever Friday off topic theme 11 years or so ago, because it is a question our friends group discussed often.

If you had to pick one artist or group’s catalog to listen to for the rest of your life (desert island style), who would it be?

I know the next question is going to be asking if it can include the solo Works of all members of the group. Like, if you choose the Beatles, can you also incorporate the individual solo albums of each of them.

No. But. You can pick, say, George Harrison, and that would include his solo stuff AND anything he played in with the Beatles or Traveling Wilburys, etc.

Looking to swap season tickets in section 5 at Jack Trice

Hello! My dad is a 40 year season ticket holder for football (he has had the same seats the whole time). But mobility issues have made it tougher and tougher to make it to our seats in the stadium. He is looking to swap seats with another season ticket holder in section 5. Our current seats are in row 24 (we have 4 seats). Looking to move up (so there are less stairs involved) and by an isle. If you are in section 5 and looking to move closer to the field, please let me know! Go Cyclones!
  • Friendly
Reactions: NWICY

Senior Bowl, and Cyclones in it...

The 2023 Senior Bowl is scheduled for 2:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, Feb. 4. That's 1:30 CT for us slow learners (me).
  • Date: Saturday, February 4, 2023
  • Time: 2:30 pm ET
  • TV Channel: NFL Network
  • Live Stream: NFL.com, FuboTV
Will McDonald and Xavier Hutchinson will be playing for the "American" team.

So Cyclone Larry has started a beef between ISU and UCF?

Can we like, decline, or something? I know a lot of people consider them some kind of potential sleeping giant because of their size, but c'mon. They are the most boring school of the bunch. I honestly couldn't care less if they have some loudmouths on Twitter that make fun of our state. There is nothing unique about that.

***#3 Iowa State at WVU (Friday)/#18 Pitt (Saturday)***

#3 Iowa State (12-2, 5-0) at West Virginia (7-3, 1-3)
Friday, Feb. 3 | 6 p.m. CT
WVU Coliseum, Morgantown, W.Va.

#3 Iowa State at #18 Pittsburgh
Saturday, Feb. 4 | 6 p.m. CT
Fitzgerald Field House, Pittsburgh, Pa.

MATCH NOTES
Iowa State (PDF) | West Virginia (PDF) | Pittsburgh (PDF)

MEDIAISU at WVUISU at Pitt
VIDEOESPN+ACCNX **
AUDIOVarsity AppVarsity App
STATSTrackWrestlingTrackWrestling

**NOTE: If you get ACC Network through your TV provider, ACCNX can be streamed through the ESPN app. (INFO SHEET)

PROJECTED LINEUPS
Wt.IOWA STATEWEST VIRGINIAPITTSBURGH
125Fuessley / KnopickCardinaleCamacho
133ReddingRhoadsPhillippi
141SwiderskiTitusMatthews
149JohnsonHillegasBadgett
157Kraisser / RobinsonHornfeck / DowlingCasto / Keslar
165CarrHallH. Heller
174BrodersonJollAugustine
184Coleman / DevineCarmanR. Heller
197BastidaCooley / FinnertyBonaccorsi
285SchuylerWolfgramPitzer / Slinger

OPPONENT SCHEDULE NOTES
*Pittsburgh hosts North Carolina on Friday night (6 p.m. CT) on ACC Network.
*West Virginia hosts Northern Iowa on Sunday afternoon (1 p.m. CT) on ESPN+.

Filter