Your favorite Movie

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
After Scarface...everything is fairly distant: Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Braveheart, Gladiator, The Doors, Lock Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels, Mallrats, Saw, Shaun of the Dead, Snatch, Fear and Loathing, and Usual Suspects.

No Reservoir Dogs?

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
How about "The Wizard of Oz". Who didn't look forward to this every year as a kid. "It's a Wonderful Life" and "A Christmas Story" were always yearly tv favorites

Cypwr

Mar 18, 2006
Ameskeny
Raiders of the Lost Ark
There's Something About Mary
American Beauty

Last edited:

Cypwr

Mar 18, 2006
Ameskeny
How about "The Wizard of Oz". Who didn't look forward to this every year as a kid. "It's a Wonderful Life" and "A Christmas Story" were always yearly tv favorites

It's a Wonderful Life, I had not seen that movie until recently and could not believe how good it is. They just do not make them like they use to.

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
It's a Wonderful Life, I had not seen that movie until recently and could not believe how good it is. They just do not make them like they use to.

Everyone should watch it a couple times a year just to get their heads right.

herbicide

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
The Outlaw Josey Wales (good in spite of Sandra Locke)

I think this is right next to "The Good, the Bad, and The Ugly." as the best westerns ever. Its a bit different, and more of an epic than most westerns. Very underrated.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

wait till you see those goddamn bats man

Its the only movie I've watched over and over and over again. I couldn't stop laughing the first half dozen times I watched it. The scene where they are on ether and walking into the carnival is freaking hilarious.

CTAClone

Addict
Mar 28, 2006
Amerika
Most of my favs have already been mentioned in this thread. A couple I'm surprised that haven't been listed. Two extremely beautiful films with great stories.

Amelie
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

Another film only saw mentioned once is another one of my favorites.

Donnie Darko

And my guilty pleasure. The ending of this film is really, really good. Don't want to say too much so I don't ruin it for anyone.

Constatine

Stumpy

Apr 10, 2006
Tucson, AZ

It's a Wonderful Life is the only movie I've cried while watching and the end always chokes me up. Feel free to revoke my man card for that one!

I really love all of Jimmy Stewart's movies. Harvey is up there in my favorites list as well.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Unforgiven.
Little Bill: "Mister you just shot an unarmed man".
William Money: "He shoulda armed hisself".
And Saturday Night Fever. Since it started the disco craze while I was in H.S.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I forgot to add.

(sorta) Sports movie: Mystery Alaska
Scifi: 5th Element