Your favorite Movie

CloneFan65

Apr 11, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
Mine just got changed to Superbad. Funniest movie ever.

I loved 40-Year-Old Virgin and Knocked Up, and all I heard was how funny Superbad was. I just rented it last night and have to say I was disappointed. I turned it off about 40 minutes into it. I must be missing something. (Although I have to admit I did like the "McLovin" fake ID dork.)

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
1. Wizard of OZ (I mean come on.. this was done in the 30's, can you imagine what it would have been like to watch this 70 years ago?!)
2. Pulp Fiction (Out of the box and the norm... blew me away at the movie theater).
3. Sound of Music (classic, classic, classic... no reason to say more)
4. Caddyshack (I love getting drunk and saying every line while I watch that movie)
5. Forrest Gump (first movie I bought another ticket to the next showing... I laughed, I cried, I prayed.. you get the idea)

-keep

Last edited:

htownclone

Jan 3, 2007
I loved 40-Year-Old Virgin and Knocked Up, and all I heard was how funny Superbad was. I just rented it last night and have to say I was disappointed. I turned it off about 40 minutes into it. I must be missing something. (Although I have to admit I did like the "McLovin" fake ID dork.)

I personally loved the movie. I was in tears when I saw it in theaters. I do think however that you must have some sort of crude humor in order to appreciate it. I watched it with my brother and his wife and you could tell by just looking at her that she was disgusted. I just couldn't tell if she was disgusted with me or the movie. I hope the latter. :skeptical:

Also, I have the McLovin fake ID that came with the special edition DVD. It was cool for about 3 minutes until I realized I couldn't actually do anything with it.

Klubber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Aurora, IL
A lot of great ones listed so far. I gotta' throw The French Connection in there as well. One of Gene Hackman's best roles IMO. And while I'm talking about Hackman, how about The Unforgiven as well?

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
A lot of great ones listed so far. I gotta' throw The French Connection in there as well. One of Gene Hackman's best roles IMO. And while I'm talking about Hackman, how about The Unforgiven as well?

Hell, I thought I was dead too. Turns out I was just in Nebraska .
- Gene Hackman in Unforgiven

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
10. Fletch
9. American Pie
8. Grandma's Boy
7. Days of Thunder
6. Cool Runnings
5. Austin Powers
4. Varsity Blues
3. Baseketball
2. Anchorman
1. How High

That is quite the eclectic mix you have there. How High? I saw that and thought it was funny, but my favorite movie? :eek:

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
OK I watched Shoot Em Up lastnight. Im not sure what I just witnessed. The action was cool, but the movie was just so bizarre.

Have to say though...when Clive Owen ran that guy in the mercedes off the road it was kinda funny. The guy in the mercedes was a rude driver, cutting people off and not using his turn signal and it irritate Clives character to no end. Reminded me of my drive in to work this morning. People have a turn signal allergy.

Last edited: