Which do you think will happen first?

Clone_12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I thought the definition of public was everyone being able to voice an opinion. Maybe I need a new dictionary.

Right...and I was saying he shouldn't be able to have one, not questioning what it was.

Your dictionary is fine, but you might need new glasses to read what you quote.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
I suggest you stop being "premature"

We have 4 starters returning from a team that was 12-6 in the conference last year. We have been better than .500 in the conference for 4 straight years (I believe the only time in school history that has happened). If anyone is being 'premature' it is you for suggesting it is likely they won't make .500 in conference this year.

We get it, you are ****** because you predicted TJ being the coach and even quoted his salary and missed it - big. Your latest prediction won't hit any closer to the mark.

PsychicsRUs

Apr 3, 2015
We have 4 starters returning from a team that was 12-6 in the conference last year. We have been better than .500 in the conference for 4 straight years (I believe the only time in school history that has happened). If anyone is being 'premature' it is you for suggesting it is likely they won't make .500 in conference this year.

We get it, you are ****** because you predicted TJ being the coach and even quoted his salary and missed it - big. Your latest prediction won't hit any closer to the mark.

First mistake in my life.

ISUcyclones11

Dec 11, 2014
Ankeny, IA
4263693+_75ca337664eff91ef9c4a9eda5576367.jpg

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2eusocg.png
    2eusocg.png
    125 KB · Views: 386

WAP311

Jul 17, 2012
Waukee
So, by the OP's logic, the last few years in football have been the perfect scenario to keep the poachers at Florida or Alabama from calling for CPR.

mcdrier

Dec 11, 2013
Or will he be a long tenured successful coach?

You are so ******* sure he won't be good for the program no matter what. Anyone that wants to look at your history of posts and can read all of them without vomiting in their mouth will see you are just a bitter, sour 'fan'. We could have hired Coach K and you would have skewered that choice because he only has 5-10 years left of coaching.

Might CSP not work out exactly as we want? Probably. That is the world at the top of college athletics. It is also what makes it so sweet when it does work (see the last 5 years).

InCyteful, you are no better than a delusional Iowa Fan. You blow! I am embarrassed and ashamed to be associated with the same university as you. You should be a KU, Iowa, or Mizzou fan. I bet you are a Green Bay Packer fan too. People like you make me feel bad to be a Cyclone fan. I am sure you support radical Islam too!

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
InCyteful, you are no better than a delusional Iowa Fan. You blow! I am embarrassed and ashamed to be associated with the same university as you. You should be a KU, Iowa, or Mizzou fan. I bet you are a Green Bay Packer fan too. People like you make me feel bad to be a Cyclone fan. I am sure you support radical Islam too!

You can't be real. No possible way.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Yeah, I'm pretty sure InCyteful isn't the embarrassing one here. And if you're so embarrassed and ashamed, you can switch your allegiance. No one's forcing you to be a cyclone fan, at least I hope not.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011

200_s.gif

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

This really happened?

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO

Yikes. Somebody got bad batch of moonshine.

I have been compared to a lot of things, most of them deserved, but never an Iowa fan.

let's just agree we are both embarrassed by each other, I an easily live with that.