Which do you think will happen first?

mcdrier

Dec 11, 2013
Many of you will think this is a jerk post, but just deal with it. But I bet many of you are thinking this....

Which will happen first?

Coach Prohm (needed to look up how to spell his name, do we have an abbreviation?) is so successful at ISU during his tenure he gets hired away to a 'bigger and better' programs, gets an 'offer he cannot refuse' or he gets offered 'his dream job?'

Or

Coach Prohm is successful his first year at ISU, but slowly tails off in years 2, 3, and 4 attendance falls, programs falls back into obscurity and ISU must find away to get rid of him?

As ISU fans we all know, if we cannot keep CFH, there is no one ISU can keep. We are a rent a coach program until the coach fails and we have to fire him, or he is so successful other schools and programs will just pick us apart.

Note:
Girls programs do not count in this line of thinking...Coach Fennelly can stay forever as well and VB Coach Johnson-Lynch. They are not revenue generating programs.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
resized_business-cat-meme-generator-this-thread-sucks-because-i-didnt-poop-in-it-c5f0bc.jpg

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Prohm will be successful and will stay. My 2 cents.

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Hasn't coached a game yet but is already either leaving ASAP or going to destroy the program.

Chitowncy

SuperFanatic
Jan 14, 2009
Ames
The return of the Mcdrier threads..... Lord have mercy.

These threads are mildly entertaining at least because of the responses they elicit from CF's resident comedians.

CY88CE11

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2012
The Des
Why do you need to abbreviate Prohm? It's five ******* letters...

This board in general feels the need to create an abbreviation for every person associated with this program. I assume it's laziness in typing. And you're the idiot if you can't figure out what the abbreviation stands for. Example: clearly QB stands for Quenton Bundrage, not quarterback.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
Knew this would be classic after reading that you needed to look up how to spell Prohm.

browns4cy

Sep 3, 2014
Honestly I think Fred did what was best for the program. He chose a successor. He had missed a couple big recruits because the media had him checked out for a few years now. Regardless if he took calls or not his name came up for every NBA job. Team is in a good place and hopefully we can get back on track with recruiting. Sadly we are better off without the distraction that was CFH. Prohm just needs to perform and take us to Big 12 title and atleast a final four run

Help Support Us

Become a patron