The ban was lifted!! I am back!!

Osoprimo

Oct 6, 2008
First off, let me congratulate you guys on whipping our butts. Never thought that would happen but then never thought Griffin would go down and that we'd play so crappy. Nevertheless you guys were by far the better team that night. I was there to witness it too!

Had a real nice chat with your women's coach Bill Finley. Wow, that guy is super nice. Top notch coach all the way around. I might have to come back to Ames to watch our ladies play you in the Hilton in Feb.

Anyway, on to Nebraska. Great win, loved watching that game and man I love your coach. He sure looks like a keeper and a native Iowa boy at that! Wish our coach had as much passion.

Like I said many times, you guys can win and win big as long as you find the right coach. I think you found him.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
probably the best worded postban post I have read. congrats.

-keep

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
Welcome back.

It actually helps to get some perspective on the southern part of the conference, so please be an asset and offer up helpful information.

everyyard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2006
www.cyclonejerseys.com
First off, let me congratulate you guys on whipping our butts. Never thought that would happen but then never thought Griffin would go down and that we'd play so crappy. Nevertheless you guys were by far the better team that night. I was there to witness it too!

Had a real nice chat with your women's coach Bill Finley. Wow, that guy is super nice. Top notch coach all the way around. I might have to come back to Ames to watch our ladies play you in the Hilton in Feb.

Anyway, on to Nebraska. Great win, loved watching that game and man I love your coach. He sure looks like a keeper and a native Iowa boy at that! Wish our coach had as much passion.

Like I said many times, you guys can win and win big as long as you find the right coach. I think you found him.

how are your bowl plans coming?

Reactions: HiltonMagic

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Now I'm not a mod so I'm not going to second guess this move, but couldn't we have unbanned him the Sunday after the game? Now that we've moved on and things have calmed down it just doesn't seem as fun (for us that is).

Reactions: keepngoal

Rods79

Nov 27, 2006
Des Moines
Hey...good luck against Nebraska this weekend!! Hope you guys beat 'em while they're down!! ...we put them there :wink: