So there I was...minding my own business...

Status
Not open for further replies.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
The OP is a joke, the weight room stuff is great. Lighten up Francises.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
...when the neighbor kid walked by my dog and started taunting him. Now, I like my trash talkin' like the rest of America, but boyz I don't recommend taunting a rottweiler or his Old Spice wearing owner. We're both tougher then average breeds.

The kid is young, about 12, so he is in over his head when messing with the likes of me. For an apt comparison imagine Ankeny versus SEP when comparing weight rooms. It just ain't fair, boyz.

Well...back to the story...so my dog sees that this little twerp is now on my front yard and he knows good and well that NO ONE walks on my yard, not even my own kids. So ol' Cael he starts growling real loud...letting this kid know who the boss is...and then all of a sudden I see this kid pick up a rock to throw. Well, before I could stop it ol' Cael is on the offensive and grabs this kid by his shirt and drags him to the ground before he can do any harm.

When the kid finally stopped crying I sent him on his way home with a stern lesson about pulling on Superman's cape.

Cael is a great rottweiler, and a great American.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
It's a walkoff...

billy-zane.jpg

PUT A CORK IN IT ZANE!!!

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
I'm glad the punk kid learned a valuable lesson. Too bad it was by the hand of a grown man acting like a 12 year old child.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
LMFAO classic nolook/james taylor! FYI, nobody get into a boxing match with him, he's got fast hands for an old dude.

guitarchitect7

Oct 8, 2006
www.chrisboeke.com
You see, I was going to ignore this thread as I figured it was just another Hawk story. But everyone kept replying to it and moving to the top of my refresh page.

Now I wished I would have listened to myself in the first place...

agrabes

Oct 25, 2006
Cool Story Brah.

This is the kind of thread that would normally merit a "Cool Story, Bro" but I don't think it's even up to those standards.

Luckily, it seems to be a pretty obvious troll.

nolookpass

Sep 15, 2009
I too am the kind of guy that wears Axe - and my wife likes the way that I smell. You, on the other hand, seem like the kind of guy that isn't too particularly interested in personal hygiene.

If your wife likes the smell of Axe it is probably a safe bet she uses Pert and Suave shampoo for her own locks.

It's ok to be cheap from time to time, my fellow American, but don't go thru life thinking and shopping like the 16 year old burnouts that hang around North Grand Mall.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
If your wife likes the smell of Axe it is probably a safe bet she uses Pert and Suave shampoo for her own locks.

It's ok to be cheap from time to time, my fellow American, but don't go thru life thinking and shopping like the 16 year old burnouts that hang around North Grand Mall.

Whats wrong with Suave? If you pay out the nose for shampoo, you have been misled.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA

I didn't realize Old Spice was top shelf. Is this Vidal Sassoon?

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
"Old Spice wearing" owner. That is the first time in my life I have seen "Old Spice wearing" used as an adjective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron