So there I was...minding my own business...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolookpass

Sep 15, 2009
...when the neighbor kid walked by my dog and started taunting him. Now, I like my trash talkin' like the rest of America, but boyz I don't recommend taunting a rottweiler or his Old Spice wearing owner. We're both tougher then average breeds.

The kid is young, about 12, so he is in over his head when messing with the likes of me. For an apt comparison imagine Ankeny versus SEP when comparing weight rooms. It just ain't fair, boyz.

Well...back to the story...so my dog sees that this little twerp is now on my front yard and he knows good and well that NO ONE walks on my yard, not even my own kids. So ol' Cael he starts growling real loud...letting this kid know who the boss is...and then all of a sudden I see this kid pick up a rock to throw. Well, before I could stop it ol' Cael is on the offensive and grabs this kid by his shirt and drags him to the ground before he can do any harm.

When the kid finally stopped crying I sent him on his way home with a stern lesson about pulling on Superman's cape.

Cael is a great rottweiler, and a great American.

Reactions: ianoconnor

Bardman

Dec 7, 2009
Mesa, AZ
This may fly in a small town but I'd imagine you would have to put that dog down in a city, especially if the kid told his parents where you live.

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
...when the neighbor kid walked by my dog and started taunting him. Now, I like my trash talkin' like the rest of America, but boyz I don't recommend taunting a rottweiler or his Old Spice wearing owner. We're both tougher then average breeds.

The kid is young, about 12, so he is in over his head when messing with the likes of me. For an apt comparison imagine Ankeny versus SEP when comparing weight rooms. It just ain't fair, boyz.

Well...back to the story...so my dog sees that this little twerp is now on my front yard and he knows good and well that NO ONE walks on my yard, not even my own kids. So ol' Cael he starts growling real loud...letting this kid know who the boss is...and then all of a sudden I see this kid pick up a rock to throw. Well, before I could stop it ol' Cael is on the offensive and grabs this kid by his shirt and drags him to the ground before he can do any harm.

When the kid finally stopped crying I sent him on his way home with a stern lesson about pulling on Superman's cape.

huh? I'm having a hard time moving past "no one walks on my yard..." line.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com

I have no idea how to react to this post. My instinct tells me to laugh...but I'm not "down" with injuring little kids, no matter how bratty they are. My second thought is to look at your number of posts....2.....and you joined back in September of 09.

Strange stuff here today.

Good times....

• Optimistic
Reactions: cyrocksmypants

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I have no idea how to react to this post. My instinct tells me to laugh...but I'm not "down" with injuring little kids, no matter how bratty they are. My second thought is to look at your number of posts....2.....and you joined back in September of 09.

Strange stuff here today.

Good times....

Reading the first post last year...it's equally as strange. There's something funny in the CAT5e this week.

GoShow97

Oct 18, 2006
homeless

Yes, crack is bad for you.

• Creative
Reactions: Doc

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
Two days in a row of somebody posting a story about how proud they are of being a donkey-hat.

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
I'm not sure which story is more BS, this one or trash talking Iowa football players at a wedding. Seriously, how many times have dog attacks been reported on the news and the only thing that was torn apart was a shirt? Animals don't attack clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron