So there I was...minding my own business...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
If therez two thingz Ive learned about his guy from his 2 postz itz he likez to replace s with z which letz me know he likez to party. The 2nd thing is he really likes SE Polkz weight room and it iz apparently better than Ankenyz.

hard2clone

Dec 29, 2008
It's just a matter of time before that little pet bomb of yours goes off and takes down a bus full of orphans one at a time. Those dogs should not be owned outside of the Atlanta Falcons organization.

WalkingCY

Sep 26, 2008
Kansas City
Wow, this OP is a loser.

Seriously though, who has the better weight room? Polk or Ankeny? I don't know which one he ranking better?

Again, this OP is whack.

CylentButDeadly

May 1, 2009
Windsor Heights, IA
I got bit by a German sheppard when I was a kid because I was being stupid and taunting it. When I went home and told my dad, he said, "well, I guess you won't be doing that anymore."

I'll never forget it, and to this day, I'm completely fine with his reaction because I deserved it for being a punk.

nolookpass

Sep 15, 2009
I got bit by a German sheppard when I was a kid because I was being stupid and taunting it. When I went home and told my dad, he said, "well, I guess you won't be doing that anymore."

I'll never forget it, and to this day, I'm completely fine with his reaction because I deserved it for being a punk.

Your father is a great America.

CylentButDeadly

May 1, 2009
Windsor Heights, IA
I'm going to need some popcorn.

It's a walkoff...

billy-zane.jpg

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
You seem like the kinda guy that wears Axe...I'm none to worried.

I too am the kind of guy that wears Axe - and my wife likes the way that I smell. You, on the other hand, seem like the kind of guy that isn't too particularly interested in personal hygiene.

I have no problem with dogs trained to defend property. In fact, I don't even necessarily mind that your dog took the kid down when he was antagonizing the dog, especially if it didn't harm the kid otherwise. Bragging about it, however, is complete douchebaggery.

Status
Not open for further replies.