Screenname Motivation

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
Hung out with Ennis Haywood quite a bit in college. Great husband, father and person.

R.I.P.

RIP indeed. my 1 story about ennis was going to kum n go on welch after the bars closed and seeing him there. me being hammered i started telling him how i won the heisman with him on ncaa football 1999? he was really funny about the whole deal. 1 of my all time favorites.

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
Trying to be cute while using a couple of Iowa State references to form a question. I could apologize for the bad grammer but.....

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
To be honest, I have no clue where my name came from. I have just used it at various places for a long time.

BobTheHawkHater

Jan 21, 2008
My nearly lifelong hatred of the Hawkeyes is probably traced back to when Jeff Moe (Iowa point guard) played at Hilton when I was a freshman or sophomore. Hated that dude.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
I actually registered CyzMatters on here when I first arrived and would prefer to use that one but somehow managed to lose access to it and couldn't figure out how to get it back. I tried a few different names and finally just chose Arkansas out of simplicity since I live (or for now, lived) there.

RayShimley

Sep 9, 2008
White Bear Lake, MN
Alias I made up for gaming and have used for everything since highschool. Avatar is E. Hobbs^3 because I lived next to him in the dorms my freshman year and lead his cheering section in the student section while I was an undergrad. Will always be my favorite Cyclone.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Some already had ISUnorth which is what I have used on other forums for years. I wanted to post something one day and needed to register and the just grabbed one of my cars name. I don’t like it but it gets me in the door here.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
I was trying to think of something with "Cy" in it. For whatever reason, the first word that popped into my head was "excitable." Then I flashed back to my childhood and the Def Leppard song "Are You Excitable," which became:

r u x CY table = ruxCYtable

Help Support Us

Become a patron