Ric Flair 30 for 30 trailer

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
Anyone that posts in the this thread needs to include memes, gifs or images...that's the rule!

th

Reactions: xboxfever

dawgpound

Retired Billy the Barnstormer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2011
Des Moines, iowa
I got the chance to meet Ric at the VIP event for him at the Energy game this past January. Awesome dude, with excellent stories. Can't wait to see this! "I got more cars than you got friends!" Hope he will be Stylin' and Profilin'

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
30 for 30's are great, one of the few quality programs ESPN does anymore. I've really enjoyed the recent one's they've done this year (Doc and Daryl, Catholics vs. Convicts).

The John Daly one was complete ****. Otherwise, I can't think of any I haven't liked. Two Escobars is by far the most underrated.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I hadn't seen the Daly one yet, that sucks to hear as I was looking forward to it. I'm hoping the XFL one will be good.

It might be fine for some. I've read his book so there was nothing new in the 30 for 30. I just hoped for some more stories and commentary that weren't in the book. "Complete ****" was probably a little much.

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
Wrestling back in the day was a lot of fun to watch. Flair, Sting, Steiner Brothers, Road Warriors, Demolition, Warrior, ect............they all played great characters. It was a male soap opera.

Help Support Us

Become a patron