Ric Flair 30 for 30 trailer

KnappShack

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Wrestling back in the day was a lot of fun to watch. Flair, Sting, Steiner Brothers, Road Warriors, Demolition, Warrior, ect............they all played great characters. It was a male soap opera.

The 4 Horsemen vs Dusty Rhodes!

Flair vs Macho Man when Slick Rick had fake photos showing a romantic relationship with Ms Elizabeth!

Magnum TA vs Tully Blanchard in the 'I Quit' match was as bloody and tense as any match ever. They couldn't do that match today

Speaking of Tully Blanchard...that guy was flipping amazing! Arn Anderson on the microphone was top shelf

Saw Flair vs Arn in a steel cage match back in the 90s. The pinnacle of my life so far

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia
The 4 Horsemen vs Dusty Rhodes!

Flair vs Macho Man when Slick Rick had fake photos showing a romantic relationship with Ms Elizabeth!

Magnum TA vs Tully Blanchard in the 'I Quit' match was as bloody and tense as any match ever. They couldn't do that match today

Speaking of Tully Blanchard...that guy was flipping amazing! Arn Anderson on the microphone was top shelf

Saw Flair vs Arn in a steel cage match back in the 90s. The pinnacle of my life so far

I hope you don't have a wife or kids and still live in your parents basement........then that statement may rein true. :)

We can't forget Andre the Giant and stories of his drinking and lady conquests.

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
giphy.gif

Reactions: Macloney

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
If anyone is interested a good pre game for the 30 for 30 have a listen to the Flair episode of the “What Happened When” podcast with Tony Schiavone and Conrad Thompson.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Im so excited for this. It is being recorded. BTW if you want to see the best Rick Flair promo ever cut. Go to Youtube and watch Ric Flair and Jay Lethal. It's unreal funny and Jay Lethal is awesome. Best unkown wrestler and I can't figure out why he is not in the WWE yet

• Agree
Reactions: xboxfever and irish

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Im so excited for this. It is being recorded. BTW if you want to see the best Rick Flair promo ever cut. Go to Youtube and watch Ric Flair and Jay Lethal. It's unreal funny and Jay Lethal is awesome. Best unkown wrestler and I can't figure out why he is not in the WWE yet

A smallish Black guy that can talk? Put him in some paint, tell him to eat some worms or dance and keep his mouth shut (in my Vince McMahon voice)

• Funny
Reactions: irish

Help Support Us

Become a patron