*** Official Oklahoma State VS #23 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
He'll learn how to come down elbows first. One to the top of the head of a baby can be lethal though.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Just tuned in when ISU was up 10. Been back and forth since.

ISU has some nice energy and must be playing well to have somewhat of a lead, so all good here; that's all I ask.

BTW, the coverage of the Iowa high school state boys tourney is about as stupid as watching ISU/UNI football on Cyclones TV.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Solid half, I expected this one to come down to the wire either way.

It would be nice if they showed the replays on those 3 sketchy out of bounds calls. The refs had no clue what to do so they just make up something and give it to OSU.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
You knew they had to go on a run eventually. Play with the same intensity as the first half, and we should be sitting pretty. Off to the local bar to watch the second half on my lunch break :D

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Solid half, I expected this one to come down to the wire either way.

It would be nice if they showed the replays on those 3 sketchy out of bounds calls. The refs had no clue what to do so they just make up something and give it to OSU.

Yeah I didn't like the refs emphatic signals on those not-so-obvious calls, and EACH of them went towards OSU. It's like the refs wanted to get a reaction from the crowd, LOL.

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Great first 12 minutes or so of the first half, but we got sloppy and took took many poor shots late.

I thought most were still decent to good looks, they just stopped falling.

Very impressed with our rebounding so far.

& yes, the OOB calls are frustrating. The last one nobody knew so they just gave it to them? BS. Hopefully they look at them again at half & knock that **** off.

• Agree
Reactions: BBHMagic

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Yeah I didn't like the refs emphatic signals on those not-so-obvious calls, and EACH of them went towards OSU. It's like the refs wanted to get a reaction from the crowd, LOL.

It wouldn't be fun for them to just show up and get paid $1000.00 per hour and do a job.

• Winner
Reactions: cstrunk

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron