*** Official Iowa State Season Thread ***

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
Holy ****.....I caught the tail end of the game on the radio and heard John say "And Solomon gets called for the charge......and the.....manager.....takes the charge." I thought he was making a joke about how Tech had already cleared their bench, never even crossed my mind that a team manager had been put in the game.

This is rock bottom. Has to be. I don't even know how it could be worse aside from a Baylor situation or maybe just not even fielding a team.

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
Holy ****.....I caught the tail end of the game on the radio and heard John say "And Solomon gets called for the charge......and the.....manager.....takes the charge." I thought he was making a joke about how Tech had already cleared their bench, never even crossed my mind that a team manager had been put in the game.

This is rock bottom. Has to be. I don't even know how it could be worse aside from a Baylor situation or maybe just not even fielding a team.
But we didn't let him get up a shot, so there's that...

Yaz

Jun 29, 2018
Not only did their bench out score us, their walk on and managers did too.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I still can't believe that the announcers think that Prohm is irreplaceable... Literally anyone can lose all of the conference games.
Seriously? I could have zero broadcast experience, no knowledge of either team other than their record(s), and I couldn't say anything as vacuous or unintellegent!

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: CycloneErik

flynnhicks03

Most Illinest B-Boy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
Seriously? I could have zero broadcast experience (which I do), no knowledge of either team other than their record(s), and even I couldn't say anything so vacuous or unintellegent!
I don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty sure I could lose all of the conference games, too.

Edit: oops, replied to the wrong post...