Kansas State fans are madder than I have ever seen

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
Tang is a good coach. Look at his record in close games, especially overtime games.

Purple Kansas' problem is they lost Tomlin. I do also think that Tang would jump to a Southern school at the first chance.. He is DEEPLY religious and K-State is not Baylor or the Bible belt. Just think he would be a better fir at a school like LSU, Louisville (not sure he is having a good enough season for them), Florida St? Trying to think of teams that could have an opening

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Tang is a good coach. Look at his record in close games, especially overtime games.

Purple Kansas' problem is they lost Tomlin. I do also think that Tang would jump to a Southern school at the first chance.. He is DEEPLY religious and K-State is not Baylor or the Bible belt. Just think he would be a better fir at a school like LSU, Louisville (not sure he is having a good enough season for them), Florida St? Trying to think of teams that could have an opening
Here's an opening he might be suited for:

• Haha
Reactions: alexssdean12

cycloneML

Mar 5, 2008

He stays and he builds it.

Stumbles

Feb 17, 2012
Cleveland Heights, OH
Definitely a really rough foul. Deserved some sort of flagrant but I think people are overreacting. It was similar to one against our guys in Hilton earlier this year. Maybe Jones?

I actually think everybody handled themselves well there. KState tried to separate the guy that fouled. Texas coaches held the team back. Player fouled didn’t overreact. Officials split the teams up.
The Bevo player has the ball way out front, so unless the KState player has go go gadget arms, I don't see how he could conceivably think he could make a play for the ball. Seems the officials agreed with the Flagrant 2 call.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
The Bevo player has the ball way out front, so unless the KState player has go go gadget arms, I don't see how he could conceivably think he could make a play for the ball. Seems the officials agreed with the Flagrant 2 call.
This is making me curious to see the play.

Reactions: CYTWINCITIES

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I think we ruined K-State. Seems like their downward spiral started after our game.

There was probably something there bubbling under the surface. We just happened to be there when it exploded.

A lot of people don’t want to hear this but the holy roller **** doesn’t work for very long at 99% if P5 schools. That stuff grinds on 18-22 year olds when times get tough. they don’t want thoughts and prayers, they want X’s and O’s. If I’m on that team and the head coach thinks there’s only one leader and that one leader is Jesus Christ then I’m wondering who the **** is going to lead us during the game cuz Jesus isn’t the huddle.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
There was probably something there bubbling under the surface. We just happened to be there when it exploded.

A lot of people don’t want to hear this but the holy roller **** doesn’t work for very long at 99% if P5 schools. That stuff grinds on 18-22 year olds when times get tough. they don’t want thoughts and prayers, they want X’s and O’s. If I’m on that team and the head coach thinks there’s only one leader and that one leader is Jesus Christ then I’m wondering who the **** is going to lead us during the game cuz Jesus isn’t the huddle.
You sure about that?

1708571206442.png

ARCYCLONE

Nov 16, 2020
Arkansas
Looks like the Providence player was the main instigator there, didn't really see much from KSU.
Disagree. The Providence player gave him the hard shove to the chest initially, but the KSU player gave a subtle cheap shot punch to the mouth right after that. Sneaky but definitely a calculated, cheap shot, closed fist pop, leading to the full swing. Both were at fault.

psychlones

Jun 13, 2006
Ames, IA
Disagree. The Providence player gave him the hard shove to the chest initially, but the KSU player gave a subtle cheap shot punch to the mouth right after that. Sneaky but definitely a calculated, cheap shot, closed fist pop, leading to the full swing. Both were at fault.
Yup, I missed that cheap shot "punch" from the K-State player the first time I watched it, but you're right... he definitely escalated the response well beyond the bump/shove that the Providence player first initiated.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
I had to have my kids explain "rizzen" to me last night. I also had to ask what "mid" and "bet" mean because of the contexts they keep using them in. They insisted they aren't slang but real definitions... I introduced them to that thing called a dictionary.
Urban or Merriam Webster's? Because I'm pretty sure those words are in Urban Dictionary.