Kansas State fans are madder than I have ever seen

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
There was probably something there bubbling under the surface. We just happened to be there when it exploded.

A lot of people don’t want to hear this but the holy roller **** doesn’t work for very long at 99% if P5 schools. That stuff grinds on 18-22 year olds when times get tough. they don’t want thoughts and prayers, they want X’s and O’s. If I’m on that team and the head coach thinks there’s only one leader and that one leader is Jesus Christ then I’m wondering who the **** is going to lead us during the game cuz Jesus isn’t the huddle.
I would also assume that if there is only one leader and that is JC that Jerome is taking all of that $3M check down to the church each year.

Reactions: Gunnerclone

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Tang is a good coach.
I'm not sold yet. They were great last year, but most coaches would look great with Markquis Nowell and Keyontae Johnson. Maybe he is a good coach, but there's a reason it took almost 20 years to get a HC job while working on one of the most successful BB turnaround/build in history. I see his fate much like Prohm after he had his own players.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: bozclone and HFCS

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I had to have my kids explain "rizzen" to me last night. I also had to ask what "mid" and "bet" mean because of the contexts they keep using them in. They insisted they aren't slang but real definitions... I introduced them to that thing called a dictionary.
The urban dictionary?

singsing

Nov 2, 2007
I'm not sold yet. They were great last year, but most coaches would look great with Markquis Nowell and Keyontae Johnson. Maybe he is a good coach, but there's a reason it took almost 20 years to get a HC job while working on one of the most successful BB turnaround/build in history. I see his fate much like Prohm after he had his own players.
I see it that way too. Tang got lucky with Johnson and had a good team, but that elite 8 run wasn't anything special. The bracket set up nice for Kstate. They beat a 14, 6, 7 seed and lost to a 9. When Kentucky gets an invite as a 6 that team's no good. Michigan state a 7 same thing. Florida Atlantic knocked them out for God's sake. In my estimation Tang blew a shot at the final 4. I'd love to see a bracket implode like that for us some day instead of getting Michigan State at Flint and bs like that.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron