All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
It's soooo amazing to see them fall back and try and flip a complete 180. But my god the internet and these forums don't lie on what they said before. I only had to go back like five pages to find these jems. I can't wait to find more of these hawk fans with their foot in their mouth LMFAO
I'm sure you're finding some of CyTwins gems in amongst them.

Reactions: HawkJRP

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
It's soooo amazing to see them fall back and try and flip a complete 180. But my god the internet and these forums don't lie on what they said before. I only had to go back like five pages to find these jems. I can't wait to find more of these hawk fans with their foot in their mouth LMFAO

Ahem:

Will be highly sought after in the transfer market. Team captain, Outland Trophy Watch List. He's pretty big time if healthy

All the big dogs are getting involved now. Wouldn't surprise me to see him in the SEC

"The list for him is growing quickly". Probably not a good sign for us

Gotcha. I know you guys are trying to discredit him but he'll be able to pick where he wants to go it's sounding like

You don't understand why a plug and play 3 year starter and captain at a Big Ten East school would be highly sought after?

He has a better resume going into his senior year than JGJ who ended up being first team All Conference his last year.

I think it's a long shot but I'm not going to count out Campbell who has a history of winning big recruiting battles at the high school, junior college and transfer level

Update on Cronk. Courtesy of @Ben Berg

If his new twitter followers are any indication, it looks as if he's being targeted (or at least looked at) by coaches from: Illinois, Alabama, USC, Michigan, Baylor, Florida State, Oklahoma State, Mizzou, Iowa, K-State, Northwestern, Texas, Auburn, and a slew of other P5 schools. He certainly won't be short on options.

Lol let the back pedal begin

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I'm sure you're finding some of CyTwins gems in amongst them.

I literally admitted I jumped the gun and was wrong about him. I saw Outland Trophy Watch List and got all excited and then realized that really is meaningless. Then find out he's not even good enough to be a depth guy at good programs and I was like thanks but no thanks

• Funny
Reactions: iahawks

Lemmiwinks

Aug 31, 2018
Ankeny
And not much about Newell. That's why I think you're wrong on this
I think most have moved on and/or don't care at this point. But it's actually a better troll because you're weren't posting the opposite two days prior. Additionally, people might legitimately believe that you think Newel had an Iowa offer because 24/7 listed him with one. Nobody (well, with obvious exceptions) really thinks you no longer think Cronk is a stud.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I think most have moved on and/or don't care at this point. But it's actually a better troll because you're weren't posting the opposite two days prior and people might legitimately believe that you think he had an offer because 24/7 listed him with one. Nobody (well, with obvious exceptions) really thinks you no longer think Cronk is a stud.

Obviously Iowa offered Newell. Lol cmon don't be dumb

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
See, this is better. Someone might believe you here.

I don't care if people believe me about Cronk. The proof is out there. @Gonzo, although we don't always see eye to eye, is very educated when it comes to the Big Ten. Him telling me Cronk was losing his spot at Indiana (yes that Indiana LOL) was all I needed to hear. The other info I received from here and other places just confirmed us dodging a bullet

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I literally admitted I jumped the gun and was wrong about him. I saw Outland Trophy Watch List and got all excited and then realized that really is meaningless. Then find out he's not even good enough to be a depth guy at good programs and I was like thanks but no thanks
Understand. Clone fan like yourself wouldn't know much about the Outland Trophy. We can give you a pass on that one.

Reactions: dexterhawk

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
I'm guessing they do. Pollard loves to do that. Meanwhile, Iowa will have a short turn around after the ISU game against a conference rival. So Iowa might get caught looking ahead since ISU is the classic trap game.
Using the term "rival" pretty loosely here aren't you

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
I don't care if people believe me about Cronk. The proof is out there. @Gonzo, although we don't always see eye to eye, is very educated when it comes to the Big Ten. Him telling me Cronk was losing his spot at Indiana (yes that Indiana LOL) was all I needed to hear. The other info I received from here and other places just confirmed us dodging a bullet
Short of this kid having a pending murder charge or something how did we dodge a bullet by not using one year of a scholarship on a kid who has a better resume than any other lineman on our roster?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Short of this kid having a pending murder charge or something how did we dodge a bullet by not using one year of a scholarship on a kid who has a better resume than any other lineman on our roster?

Go get a grad transfer or JUCO OL that is actually good is the priority. We don't have a million scholarships to just hand one to a kid like this. They'll be plenty of options of kids available that would be able to see the field at good programs we can get

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
Go get a grad transfer or JUCO OL that is actually good is the priority. We don't have a million scholarships to just hand one to a kid like this. They'll be plenty of options of kids available that would be able to see the field at good programs we can get

Speaking of which, who is the next grad transfer that ISU is targeting that ISU doesn't want?

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
that Indiana team kind of reminded me of the Clones. There are a lot of similarities there. Seriously. If we were to draw a comparison to the BIG 10 football team that ISU most resembles they are it. Ramsey and Purdy are very similar as well.

• Agree
Reactions: iahawks

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
No offense Twins but i'll trust CMC's eye for talent over anyone on this board. If CMC wanted him that's good enough for me.