All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
It'll be nice knocking off a ranked team in Kinnick the 2nd week of the season.

I hope you are right, but since ISU uses their entire offseason game planning and working on the Hawks they will probably come out flat and unprepared again for their season opener and thus be unranked for the second week again.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
I hope you are right, but since ISU uses their entire offseason game planning and working on the Hawks they will probably come out flat and unprepared again for their season opener and thus be unranked for the second week again.
Do they have a bye or a Thursday night game the week before coming to Kinnick?

• Funny
Reactions: Legend Hawk

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
I'm guessing they do. Pollard loves to do that. Meanwhile, Iowa will have a short turn around after the ISU game against a conference rival. So Iowa might get caught looking ahead since ISU is the classic trap game.

I am really wondering if ISU or Minnesota is going to be out for more revenge against Iowa.

ISU because we strolled out of JTS with a win in the most hyped game in program history (huge preseason expectations, Gameday, etc.) with a shorthanded roster due to injuries.

Minnesota because we ruined their perfect season when they were Top 10 and flying high.