All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
He is.

I figured he would be used to Campbell losing targets to KF since it happens all the time.
This @CyTwins and @HawkJRP on the left and right the rest of us are in the middle:
maxresdefault.jpg

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Is it still funny now that he is apart of the Iowa football team or is he now a future NFL first round draft pick?

This guy wouldn't even be a depth guy or see the field at a good program and they're trying to spin this into a positive thing. Hilarious and sad at the same time lol

• Funny
Reactions: SouthernCy

SouthernCy

Sep 8, 2019
This guy wouldn't even be a depth guy or see the field at a good program and they're trying to spin this into a positive thing. Hilarious and sad at the same time lol
It's soooo amazing to see them fall back and try and flip a complete 180. But my god the internet and these forums don't lie on what they said before. I only had to go back like five pages to find these jems. I can't wait to find more of these hawk fans with their foot in their mouth LMFAO

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
It's soooo amazing to see them fall back and try and flip a complete 180. But my god the internet and these forums don't lie on what they said before. I only had to go back like five pages to find these jems. I can't wait to find more of these hawk fans with their foot in their mouth LMFAO

LOL, you might wanna include Twins in this as well.

• Agree
Reactions: HawkFan1