All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Which fans? You must really value this persons opinions, so I'd like to know where it is coming from. I'm pretty sure you must agree with them 100% of the time then.

I'm not going to reveal all my sources on this one. I know it's a tough day for you but you need to take a deep breath here

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
I'm not going to reveal all my sources on this one. I know it's a tough day for you but you need to take a deep breath here

giphy.gif

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Update on Cronk. Courtesy of @Ben Berg
If his new twitter followers are any indication, it looks as if he's being targeted (or at least looked at) by coaches from: Illinois, Alabama, USC, Michigan, Baylor, Florida State, Oklahoma State, Mizzou, Iowa, K-State, Northwestern, Texas, Auburn, and a slew of other P5 schools. He certainly won't be short on options.

Wow, I didn't even know so many blue bloods wanted this guy.

Reactions: HawkJRP

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Sitting there staring at your screen waiting that long for your next post just to impress me must have been killing you.

You guys are so obsessed with me. Iowa State is coming off a conference win and just dodged a huge bullet on the football recruiting trail and it's just wrecking you guys

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
Wouldn't see the field at good programs = good get for Iowa?
Serious question. Are you Bipolar?

Will be highly sought after in the transfer market. Team captain, Outland Trophy Watch List. He's pretty big time if healthy

Last year their was 32 OTs, 19 DTs, 18 guards and 14 centers. Knipfel and JGJ did not make it after both being HM All Conference the year prior

All the big dogs are getting involved now. Wouldn't surprise me to see him in the SEC

Miami, LSU and Notre Dame

"The list for him is growing quickly". Probably not a good sign for us

Gotcha. I know you guys are trying to discredit him but he'll be able to pick where he wants to go it's sounding like

You don't understand why a plug and play 3 year starter and captain at a Big Ten East school would be highly sought after?

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
You guys are so obsessed with me. Iowa State is coming off a conference win and just dodged a huge bullet on the football recruiting trail and it's just wrecking you guys

Oh absolutely. Keep going. I think you can hit the 500 post mark today. For real.