Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Lol great minds think alike
images

Reactions: CyTwins

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Lol let the back pedal begin

Nah, Im not like you. I know it stings for you though because you really wanted him.

The only path to him being a starter would be if the coaches think Kallenberger fits better at guard.

I still think it will be on the OL, left to right:

Jackson
Banwart
Linderbaum
Schott/Britt
Kallenberger

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: iahawks and CyTwins

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Nah, Im not like you.

The only path to him being a starter would be if the coaches think Kallenberger fits better at guard.

I still think it will be on the OL, left to right:

Jackson
Banwart
Linderbaum
Schott/Britt
Kallenberger

He is coming to Iowa to start at tackle. Lol he's not transferring to be a depth guy don't be dumb

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
He is coming to Iowa to start at tackle. Lol he's not transferring to be a depth guy don't be dumb

Because if there is one thing KF is known for it is promising guys a starting spot.

He will have a chance to compete for a spot and learn from one of the best staffs in the nation. I am impressed KF was able to beat out all those big dogs for him though.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Because if there is one thing KF is known for it is promising guys a starting spot.

He will have a chance to compete for a spot and learn from one of the best staffs in the nation. I am impressed KF was able to beat out all those big dogs for him though.

He's a day one starter for Iowa at tackle. You'll be on a new username by then but I'll bump your prediction of him being a backup

• Optimistic
Reactions: HawkJRP

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Would that concern you if he won a starting spot considering he wouldn't even see the field at other programs?

If he beats out Kallenberger at OT and 2 of Banwart/Britt/Schott start at the guard spots then that is not a good sign for Kallenberger moving forward.

If they slide Kallenberger inside and insert Cronk at RT then I wouldnt feel so bad about that.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: CyTwins and iahawks

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
If he beats out Kallenberger at OT and 2 of Banwart/Britt/Schott start at the guard spots then that is not a good sign for Kallenberger moving forward.

If they slide Kallenberger inside and insert Cronk at RT then I wouldnt feel so bad about that.

Cronk wouldn't even be a depth guy at other schools and you wouldn't feel bad about him being a starter at Iowa who prides themselves on having one of the best OLs in the country? Lol my have things changed

HawkJRP

Dec 27, 2019
Cronk wouldn't even be a depth guy at other schools and you wouldn't feel bad about him being a starter at Iowa who prides themselves on having one of the best OLs in the country? Lol my have things changed

Did I say he wouldnt be a depth guy at other schools?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
He started on 3 average to below average teams and never made any level of all conference.

He would be a good addition for a program like ISU. I have doubts that he would see the field at schools like ND or LSU.

Yes you said he wouldn't be a depth guy and wouldn't see the field at other schools

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

I have a lot of hope for Kallenberger and think he could be a good tackle for Iowa. Will be interesting to see what they do. Wouldn't surprise me if they move Kallenberger or Cronk over to guard. Let the best man win.

Reactions: HawkJRP