Aaron Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
Well the jokes on Aaron, unless you got human horse dewormer in your hand, you probably aint getting it, luckily with a little bitcoin, some india pharmacies, and some chinese banks you cant get ureself some human horse dewormer, but good luck, doubt Aaron is savvy enough to figure this puzzle out!

• Dumb
Reactions: mynameisjonas

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Well the jokes on Aaron, unless you got human horse dewormer in your hand, you probably aint getting it, luckily with a little bitcoin, some india pharmacies, and some chinese banks you cant get ureself some human horse dewormer, but good luck, doubt Aaron is savvy enough to figure this puzzle out!
Notice a lot of these posts getting "dumb"s. I hope these are Packer/Rogers fans coming to the defense. The other option is 751K instances of silent rebuttal.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
As a Chiefs fan, Rodgers getting COVID this week is the single best thing that has come out of the pandemic. I love it.

KidSilverhair

Dec 18, 2010
Rapids of the Cedar
www.kegofglory.blogspot.com
Actually Davonte probably gave it to Aaron and Lazard was not vaccinated either so he had to sit because the guy who got vaccinated caused the problems. So it's not so cut and dry.

Hold up. You’re blaming the guy who got vaccinated, when - if Rodgers & Lazard had just gotten the shot themselves - Lazard would never had had to sit and Rodgers likely wouldn’t have gotten COVID?

How is any of that Adams’ fault?

Of course there’s no guarantee you can’t catch COVID if you’re vaccinated, but if you are, the chances are markedly less … so a vaccinated Rodgers probably never tests positive. And the rules are rightly different for vaccinated players, so if Lazard was vaxxed, his negative test gets him right back on the field. This ain’t on Davante Adams, my friend.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
As a Vikings fan, I hope he retires. As a football fan, he is terrific to watch (when he's not complaining to the refs) and I hope he doesn't retire.

Mostly, I just hope he retires from those dumb@ss insurance commercials.
I doubt they will renew the contract with him whenever it is up. They won't want to be associated with anything the least bit controversial.

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Hold up. You’re blaming the guy who got vaccinated, when - if Rodgers & Lazard had just gotten the shot themselves - Lazard would never had had to sit and Rodgers likely wouldn’t have gotten COVID?

How is any of that Adams’ fault?

Of course there’s no guarantee you can’t catch COVID if you’re vaccinated, but if you are, the chances are markedly less … so a vaccinated Rodgers probably never tests positive. And the rules are rightly different for vaccinated players, so if Lazard was vaxxed, his negative test gets him right back on the field. This ain’t on Davante Adams, my friend.
This post is heading towards the cave, but theres a reason the CDC pushed for masks and distancing with the vaccinated in recent months. The Massachusetts wedding where 80% of the guests were vaccinated saw no difference in viral load between those that were and werent. Thats strong evidence that you are just as transmissible.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I don't know who you're competing against, but this is new levels of dumb.

Explain? How is it dumb that the vacinnated player spread covid to the others? Explain? I mean I know you have no actually debating skills and just say things are "Dumb". However, You have not explained. The person who was vaccinated contacted covid and passed it on possibly to Lazard and Rodgers. Now if you have paid attention to this thread, you will see that they are saying its very very rare for a Vaccinated person to get covid, except that is exactly what happened. Adams got it, He is vaxed, he forced a non vaccinated player out of the game, Then Rodgers got covid, most likely from the vaxed player that had it. So Explain why it's "Dumb" when those are actually the facts of the situation.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
This post is heading towards the cave, but theres a reason the CDC pushed for masks and distancing with the vaccinated in recent months. The Massachusetts wedding where 80% of the guests were vaccinated saw no difference in viral load between those that were and werent. Thats strong evidence that you are just as transmissible.

I mean I'm not really sure but even if this is the case I'm going to go ahead and say the data shows the people going to ICU and dying are unvaxxed. But you do you.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid

Similar viral loads but a vaccinated individual is less likely to be infected and if a breakthrough occurs has a shorter period of being infectious.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I doubt they will renew the contract with him whenever it is up. They won't want to be associated with anything the least bit controversial.
Assuming that you are talking about State Farm, they should probably get rid of Drake too. Whether he has any actual talent is controversial.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

Studies have pulled way back on that. Almost all the evidence from better studies shows that there is a big difference in transmissibility. The media jumped on the scary story but didn't report as much on the more well-done studies that poured cold water on that.

Nate silver was talking a bunch at the time about some of the problems with the initial studies, including how many were ruled as not infected simply because their viral load was below a threshold (which kind of ruins the study when that's exactly what the vaccine is supposed to do)

Reactions: Bigman38
Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron