Offseason game of the day thread

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
Oh you children,......student admission was first come first serve. A quick look at hoops great Andrew Parker. Dig that awesome south end zone score board!!!!!

Reactions: NWICY

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
TCU vs Kyle Kempt. One of the most underrated games in Cyclone lore due to how it came after the big one

It was a “prove it” game after upsetting OU, and it’s one of those games where I wish I was in the stadium because TV didn’t do Jack Trice justice.

Todd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
If you're like me, you're missing ISU sports. The point of this thread is to post clips or full games from some fun games from the past. I put this in the football forum, but you can put basketball, women's basketball, wrestling, whatever your heart desires. Snow games are always fun, even more fun when you kick some emaw ass in their own house.

Guys— keep these coming… the offseason is looong! Great job

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
It was a “prove it” game after upsetting OU, and it’s one of those games where I wish I was in the stadium because TV didn’t do Jack Trice justice.
I don't know, I watched it on TV, and it looked incredible. Perfect fall weather, ABC broadcast so the production value was amped up. The yellow towels in the student section were going. Huge defensive plays from Peavy and Spears. The cameras shaking, Bailey's ridiculous celebration after the pick. It was pretty epic on TV.