Aaron Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Yep, However, people can also decide on their own health and whats best for them. I took the shot twice. The first and the follow up. If people don't want to get it for certain reasons, I have no problem with that. I am not sure why everyeone keeps trying to shame anyone who don't get vaxed. If they want to pass on it for whatever reason, that is on them.

But their coughs and droplets are on everyone else.

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
I'm mostly just disappointed this didn't happen at some type of post New Years' party resulting in him missing a playoff game.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Yeah but is the Chiefs defense gonna vaccinate itself from being so bad or some other stupid sports analogy?

(that was actually pretty good imo)

*pats own back*

Yeah I could see Love having a big day. But this has gotta help! A big thanks to Rodgers for being a moron. We can use any help we can get.

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
I wonder what he meant by immunized. For example, if he would’ve been infused with the Regeneron antibody As a prophylaxis, that would’ve been pretty effective as well.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
Yeah I could see Love having a big day. But this has gotta help! A big thanks to Rodgers for being a moron. We can use any help we can get.
If Love has a decent game, it will only solidify the expected off season trade of Rodgers to Denver before the 2022 draft.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Yep, However, people can also decide on their own health and whats best for them. I took the shot twice. The first and the follow up. If people don't want to get it for certain reasons, I have no problem with that. I am not sure why everyeone keeps trying to shame anyone who don't get vaxed. If they want to pass on it for whatever reason, that is on them.

If you are not vaccinated then wear a mask in public indoors. The problem is that those unvaccinated want to also go unmasked. Shame on those who do that. They deserve to be shamed.

Reactions: CY88CE11

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
I'd be more for "medical privacy" in this case if it wasn't undeniably linked to dip****s that think they know better than everyone.

Listening to Rogers, much like listening to other similar anti-vaxxers, drives me nuts, not so much because they wont get the vaccine but because they are undoubtedly insufferable ***holes who love listening to themselves speak.

If you don't want the vaccine then don't get the vaccine. Whatever. But quit acting like you are on some personal venture to obtain more information than the hundreds and hundreds of medical professionals that have dedicated the last 18 months to developing and approving this vaccine. Like your time on Reddit trumps all that.
Just a point of information. Those people you're referring to as being better informed are the same types that revealed smoking, asbestos, high voltage, pesticides, etc as dangerous. Those that blindly follow the main stream aren't necessarily the smartest either. We (ie everyone) needs opposite thinkers. It's that very conflict which forces the truth to the surface. Every day, I search for information stating the vaccine sterilizes the virus. I do this for my own benefit because I want the truth. But the answer is very elusive. I've always sided with time and patience. A&M has already had a highly successful breakthrough on a treatment drug, as well as a couple of other pharmas. All, of which, expect quick approval by the FDA. It won't be very long before everyone is back on level ground.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Just a point of information. Those people you're referring to as being better informed are the same types that revealed smoking, asbestos, high voltage, pesticides, etc as dangerous. Those that blindly follow the main stream aren't necessarily the smartest either. We (ie everyone) needs opposite thinkers. It's that very conflict which forces the truth to the surface. Every day, I search for information stating the vaccine sterilizes the virus. I do this for my own benefit because I want the truth. But the answer is very elusive. I've always sided with time and patience. A&M has already had a highly successful breakthrough on a treatment drug, as well as a couple of other pharmas. All, of which, expect quick approval by the FDA. It won't be very long before everyone is back on level ground.

But see this makes absolutely no sense. Reputable doctors are almost unanimously in favor of it. Every living President has received it, as has, I believe, ever member of Congress. Where's the debate here?

I'm all for the spirit of debate for things that deserve to be debated, but this isn't one. I'm all for not doing things simply because you're told to in most settings, but this isn't it.

I mean, ****, listen to Rodgers. He's rather listen to Joe Rogan's dumb*** than actual medical professionals. This isn't being done in the interest of being a "critical thinker", it's thinking you're the smartest guy in the room when really you're just a anti-establishment ***hole.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
If you are not vaccinated then wear a mask in public indoors. The problem is that those unvaccinated want to also go unmasked. Shame on those who do that. They deserve to be shamed.

No no they don’t. Nobody deserves to be shamed. If you are vaccinated and believe in it, you should have no worries. However, people like you want to be mad at something so go ahead and be mad. I have no problem with people who are not vaxed and not wearing masks. The masks that everyone were wearing work at a ten percent rate.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009

I think you lack a fundamental understanding of how science and research are intended to work.

CloneJD

May 14, 2020
In the case of that Aaron Rodgers interview, ‘better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt’ seems a bit apt.

what a dumb ****.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
No no they don’t. Nobody deserves to be shamed. If you are vaccinated and believe in it, you should have no worries. However, people like you want to be mad at something so go ahead and be mad. I have no problem with people who are not vaxed and not wearing masks. The masks that everyone were wearing work at a ten percent rate.

Do you want the pandemic to end and not lose any more American lives?

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
But see this makes absolutely no sense. Reputable doctors are almost unanimously in favor of it. Every living President has received it, as has, I believe, ever member of Congress. Where's the debate here?

I'm all for the spirit of debate for things that deserve to be debated, but this isn't one. I'm all for not doing things simply because you're told to in most settings, but this isn't it.

I mean, ****, listen to Rodgers. He's rather listen to Joe Rogan's dumb*** than actual medical professionals. This isn't being done in the interest of being a "critical thinker", it's thinking you're the smartest guy in the room when really you're just a anti-establishment ***hole.
Those that opposed the supposedly safe things cited above were also considered anti-establishment ***holes. But, without them, I doubt we'd be better off today. That aside, I very honestly would welcome anyone who can link me to a peer approved study stating the vaccines sterilize the virus. I'm not trying to be anti vax. I, truly, would love to see that information. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron