Aaron Rodgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
Just a point of information. Those people you're referring to as being better informed are the same types that revealed smoking, asbestos, high voltage, pesticides, etc as dangerous. Those that blindly follow the main stream aren't necessarily the smartest either. We (ie everyone) needs opposite thinkers. It's that very conflict which forces the truth to the surface. Every day, I search for information stating the vaccine sterilizes the virus. I do this for my own benefit because I want the truth. But the answer is very elusive. I've always sided with time and patience. A&M has already had a highly successful breakthrough on a treatment drug, as well as a couple of other pharmas. All, of which, expect quick approval by the FDA. It won't be very long before everyone is back on level ground.
While I appreciate your input, we have to remember that science looks at both sides. Science has the doubters and the believers, it's just done in a controlled environment and the goal is to seek the truth, not to push your beliefs. The fact is, we have a ton of people that trust themselves. People like Aaron Rodger and Joe Rogan and there is no problem with trusting yourself. What needs to be figured out is how to remove doubt of science from these people, because that is the issue.

Last edited:

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
People don’t like my stance that I’m actually vaccinated but also believe people should be able to make a choice based on their personal
Life and health
Anti-vaxxers were freaks before COVID and they’re still freaks now, your PC crusade to protect them is too much.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I seem to recall Germany was once big on medical experimentation.

Did you just compare vaccination to the terrible “experiments” that Dr Mengele and company conducted? Yes, you did.

You might want to take a step back from your keyboard. Think a little bit, read up on history, maybe even try to use some common sense. You’ve lost all perspective and gone off the deep end. How did you get here? How were you radicalized? What led you to ever even consider making crazy statements like this?

You can be better.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
People don’t like my stance that I’m actually vaccinated but also believe people should be able to make a choice based on their personal
Life and health
Your stance won't stand well on here. While I understand where you're coming from we also need to see how we're impacting others with our choices. I think society is seeing more and more everyday of how interconnected we are. And if we're not on the same page as each other, then problems are created.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
The best outcome here would be Jordan Love is brilliant and takes over the job. As a Packers fan, somehow I doubt that will happen.

Reactions: Drew0311

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Anti-vaxxers were freaks before COVID and they’re still freaks now, your PC crusade to protect them is too much.

They are not freaks. I mean Biden and Harris were both anti vax. Trump was pro vax. It’s all this political nonsense that has got us to where we are today. The same anti vax people from
Last year are now pro vax and vise versa. It’s completely bizarre. I have always been pro vax, yet understand people have reasons for not getting it and that’s fine

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
Did you just compare vaccination to the terrible “experiments” that Dr Mengele and company conducted? Yes, you did.

You might want to take a step back from your keyboard. Think a little bit, read up on history, maybe even try to use some common sense. You’ve lost all perspective and gone off the deep end. How did you get here? How were you radicalized? What led you to ever even consider making crazy statements like this?

You can be better.

I was talking about humanized rat antibodies, the confusions that must be going on in those poor animals, am I human, am I a rat? At least with horse dewormer you dont become a horse, you become more of your true self by killing the worms feasting on you.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
They are not freaks. I mean Biden and Harris were both anti vax. Trump was pro vax. It’s all this political nonsense that has got us to where we are today. The same anti vax people from
Last year are now pro vax and vise versa. It’s completely bizarre. I have always been pro vax, yet understand people have reasons for not getting it and that’s fine

No, Biden and Harris were never “anti-vax.” Who tricked you into believing that falsehood?

It’s the anti-vax crowd who decide not to take a vaccine for political reasons. Weird as hell, what a creepy cult.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I was talking about humanized rat antibodies, the confusions that must be going on in those poor animals, am I human, am I a rat? At least with horse dewormer you dont become a horse, you become more of your true self by killing the worms feasting on you.

Ok…..

All weirdness of this post aside, I got a kick out of you describing a rat experiencing an existential identity crisis.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Sorry, back in my day everyone knew that anti-vaxxers were lunatics, you kids with your participation medals think we need to respect everyone's crazy ideas.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

She said she wouldn't take it if Trump ONLY told her to take it. She said she'd follow the science (and she did since she was vaccinated before she took office).

I wouldn't expect you to take the vaccine if Biden told you to and every scientist said not to take it.

Overall there are too many people that think they know more than they do. Pretty much everything we put in our bodies is somewhat unproven. The food we eat could be contaminated.

I got my booster today and feel great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron