What's your LEAST favorite Christmas song?

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
"Do They Know It's Christmas?", that heartwarming number that reminds us that not only are third-world nations deprived of the essentials of life, such as food and shelter, they are also too stupid to know what day it is.

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
"Do They Know It's Christmas?", that heartwarming number that reminds us that not only are third-world nations deprived of the essentials of life, such as food and shelter, they are also too stupid to know what day it is.

This is a very strange song

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC

Especially when probably the majority of the world actually doesn't give two ***** if it's Christmas because it's not their religious holiday.

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Sweet Caroline and Imagine suck......I always picture bald-head, pony-tail, birkenstock guy singing imagine.....and since having Neil Diamond sing Sweet Caroline at Fenway last year, I picture bald=head, pony-tail, birkenstock guy singing Sweet Caroline.
No, this has nothing to do with Christmas Songs. I am drinking whiskey and watching the American Country Countdown Awards.....so authentic in its cheezy, Wt, over-marketed way.
Ok, to answer your original question, I hate that Christmas song by John Lennon that is kind of like Imagine because I picture bald head pony tail birkenstock guy singing it.

roundball

Dec 8, 2013
Iowa City area
Sweet Caroline and Imagine suck......I always picture bald-head, pony-tail, birkenstock guy singing imagine.....and since having Neil Diamond sing Sweet Caroline at Fenway last year, I picture bald=head, pony-tail, birkenstock guy singing Sweet Caroline.
No, this has nothing to do with Christmas Songs. I am drinking whiskey and watching the American Country Countdown Awards.....so authentic in its cheezy, Wt, over-marketed way.
Ok, to answer your original question, I hate that Christmas song by John Lennon that is kind of like Imagine because I picture bald head pony tail birkenstock guy singing it.

This explains everything.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Where's Little Drummer Boy? I think that is one of the most annoying songs ever. "Pah Rump Puh Puh Pum? WTF?

This version I can handle...

[video=youtube;YdoqBIbT29I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdoqBIbT29I[/video]

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
"Christmas Shoes", with "Text Me a Merry Christmas" coming up fast. "Hippopotamus for Christmas" is just plain bad.

I just saw this thread and was going to type these. I actually get mad when these songs come on. My wife trolls me by playing Christmas Shoes on her phone when she is by me.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
"Baby it's Cold Outside" is just creepy. I mean, Ol' Deano sounded like he was one step away from giving up on talking her into staying and slipping her a roofie.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Elvis's Blue Christmas. Hate it. Whenever it is on the radio I howl to the tune like an old hound dog just to mock it.

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
"Baby it's Cold Outside" is just creepy. I mean, Ol' Deano sounded like he was one step away from giving up on talking her into staying and slipping her a roofie.
The last South Park episode had Bill Cosby signing a version of that song.
[video=youtube;sZ5dn6nDuv4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ5dn6nDuv4[/video]

Last edited:

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
"Christmas Shoes", with "Text Me a Merry Christmas" coming up fast. "Hippopotamus for Christmas" is just plain bad.

But if you watch this "christmas shoes" explanation, you'll better enjoy it when you hear it. :spinny:

[video=youtube;iq10bz3PxyY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq10bz3PxyY[/video]