Mika injury update and yellow journalism

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Where is all of this "team, Big XII or NCAA suspension ideas coming from? Am I wrong for having no fear there will be any suspensions?

Nothing is going to happen. Even if something does, I think we can handle the powerhouses of UMKC and Auburn fine without him.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Why is everyone acting like Kane whipped out a knife and stabbed Mika? Kane made a play based on instinct and knowing what a big man normally does, which is go straight to the hoop.

cyclone22

Sep 14, 2011
Ames, IA
So thats why Fred Hoiberg didnt have an interview/press conference this week. Ive been sitting infront of my computer all day waiting to hear the angelic choir that is the Mayors voice talking about ISU basketball

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Why is everyone acting like Kane whipped out a knife and stabbed Mika? Kane made a play based on instinct and knowing what a big man normally does, which is go straight to the hoop.

Only if everyone = butthurt BYU and Hawk fans. No one else is saying this crap.

Ciclone

May 5, 2008
Clive

Everyone knows the saying late in the game is "up five, go for the eye."

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
So I created this for those that think Kane did this intentionally. Most that I read were that it's obvious Kane was going for his eyes since the ball was around his legs and Kane was looking straight into his eyes with a claw.
The first image shows Mika Drago pulling the ball up, and Kane being close to the ball. The second frame shows the ball going back down and Drago leaning in. I'm sure those that want to continue to hate will never be convinced.
kaneandmika_zpsa913bc93.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Judoka

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Did the author of the BYU article really mean to say this?

"The 6-foot-10 traditional center has been a great sight for BYU to start his college days."

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
So I created this for those that think Kane did this intentionally. Most that I read were that it's obvious Kane was going for his eyes since the ball was around his legs and Kane was looking straight into his eyes with a claw.
The first image shows Mika Drago pulling the ball up, and Kane being close to the ball. The second frame shows the ball going back down and Drago leaning in. I'm sure those that want to continue to hate will never be convinced.
kaneandmika_zps3d1a8f1f.jpg

Can someone post this on their board with a warm glass of shut the hell up?