Where will brock's goalpost get to go today.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
That dang thing has traveled more than air force one. I wonder where it will be tomorrow.

Largest comeback in NFC championship history.
It will circle to the Lions coach failing to kick a field goal on two occasions and failing to make a 4th+2 and 4th+3 and the narrative will be that Purdy didn't win, the lions handed it to him.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Aged like sour milk

I suppose, since the first half was all Purdy’s fault. The great second half is all because of Purdy too? What is wrong with people.

Olson was an ass today too. On both of Purdy’s big runs, he managed to get in a knock on Purdy. I remember, “You’ll never mistake him for Lamar Jackson, but that was a good run.” Also, “He’s not the most athletic, but he got the first down there.”

It ******* weird.

jcf817

Mar 2, 2023
North Carolina
I suppose, since the first half was all Purdy’s fault. The great second half is all because of Purdy too? What is wrong with people.

Olson was an ass today too. On both of Purdy’s big runs, he managed to get in a knock on Purdy. I remember, “You’ll never mistake him for Lamar Jackson, but that was a good run.” Also, “He’s not the most athletic, but he got the first down there.”

It ******* weird.
Just **** these people. If the Niners D plays even semi-competently in the first half, the game isn’t close at the end.

Reactions: ClonesUpNorth

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown

It ******* weird.

Purdy didn't even make a goddam tackle in the first half. Just stood there while Detroit went up and down the field.

twincyties

Dec 12, 2009
It will surely move. It always does. If they do not win against the Chiefs, they will say "he's the last pick in the draft and he can't even win the super bowl" without a hint of irony.

There are only 34 human beings that have been a super bowl winning QB. Think about how ridiculous of a standard that is to set for anyone.

And - as mentioned above - if he does win people will want to put an asterisk next to it because - you know - he will be the only Super Bowl winning QBs with any weapons around him. All the others did it with back-up RBs, WRs, and TEs, of course.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron