What song is stuck in your head right now?

cloneswereall

Aug 12, 2010
You can NEVER give me crap about "Herman Melville and the Blue Notes" ever again, because you just went all Steinbeck on this ****.
To be fair, Of Mice & Men is an actual band.

On that note, I've been having "Body Bag" by Beartooth stuck in my head for a while now.

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Was on hold hell today. Crappy tinny sounding earwig stuck in my head..

Black Betty, wham ba lam - Oh Black Betty wham ba lam.
Black Betty had child, wham ba lam, the damn thing ran wild, wham ba lam.

And to top it off, when I finally got off hold the guy wasn't able to help me after all.

GRRRrrrrrrrr.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Different Beck song for me, mostly because it plays nonstop on Fifa and in a commercial that airs every 5 minutes on FS1 during the Copa America!

[video=youtube;oTM3YPTYNo0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTM3YPTYNo0[/video]
I love(d) that song so much because of FIFA as well haha. But playing as much as I do, you wish they updated their playlist with every live update.

SerenityNow

Dec 4, 2009
Central Iowa
Not a song, but the annoying chants my daughter's 8U softball team does when they're in the dugout.

All game long.
Loud as can be.
Same 3 or 4 chants.

I want to drive a meat thermometer into my eardrum.

Those of you that have/had girls play softball know what I'm talking about. Love my girl to death and love watching her play, but those chants have to go.

Whatever happened to "hey batter, batter, batter, swing batter" ala Ferris Bueller?

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
This one really got me last night at WTP Trivia: [video=youtube;psuRGfAaju4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psuRGfAaju4[/video]

Fortunately, it was the last question of the entire night. I at least didn't have to spend a couple hours afterwards with that clouding my judgment.

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
The song I've had in my head since Friday (when the album came out) is "Sugar" by Maren Morris, the new country singer who is on the radio now with "My Church." The entire album is excellent: great hooks, nice mix of sounds and rhythms. She co-wrote and co-produced the entire thing, which is very cool also. "Sugar" is the lead track and it's been in my head from the first time I heard it. It takes until the chorus to kick in, but it's just such a fun song.

[video=youtube;BiNvbXUE2M4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiNvbXUE2M4[/video]

flynnhicks03

The Man That You Love to Hate
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
www.mapcon.com
Heard "Give Back the Key To My Heart" by Uncle Tupelo on the way to work, now it won't go away.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
The Pink Panther theme. I heard it on a Simpsons re-run last night. Been humming it ever since. Went to sleep humming it. Woke up humming it.

Someone please make it stop.

I just played that for the kids just a couple of days ago. I also played Baby Elephant Walk as long as we were at it.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Not a song, but the annoying chants my daughter's 8U softball team does when they're in the dugout.

All game long.
Loud as can be.
Same 3 or 4 chants.

I want to drive a meat thermometer into my eardrum.

Those of you that have/had girls play softball know what I'm talking about. Love my girl to death and love watching her play, but those chants have to go.

Whatever happened to "hey batter, batter, batter, swing batter" ala Ferris Bueller?

"He can't hit, he can't hit, he can't hit, he can't hit, sa-wing batter."

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron