What song is stuck in your head right now?

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Some stupid Maroon 5 song that was playing at the gym this morning
200_s.gif

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
bought tickets to a Guns N' Roses show the other day, and for some reason Rocket Queen got in my head and won't leave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oB-l4t6Yiw

Sorry and don't take this the wrong way, I had luv for GNR back in the day, but going to a new show, don't set your expectations too high, or you will be disappointed from everything I have read about their shows soo far...

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Not a song, but the annoying chants my daughter's 8U softball team does when they're in the dugout.

All game long.
Loud as can be.
Same 3 or 4 chants.

I want to drive a meat thermometer into my eardrum.

Those of you that have/had girls play softball know what I'm talking about. Love my girl to death and love watching her play, but those chants have to go.

Whatever happened to "hey batter, batter, batter, swing batter" ala Ferris Bueller?
..."I know a team that's hotter than hot."
"How hot is hot?"...

This isn't helping me much.

TheHelgo

Mar 20, 2006
Sorry and don't take this the wrong way, I had luv for GNR back in the day, but going to a new show, don't set your expectations too high, or you will be disappointed from everything I have read about their shows soo far...

Want to go to see Axl and Slash share the stage. May be the last chance to do so.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Not a song, but the annoying chants my daughter's 8U softball team does when they're in the dugout.

All game long.
Loud as can be.
Same 3 or 4 chants.

I want to drive a meat thermometer into my eardrum.

Those of you that have/had girls play softball know what I'm talking about. Love my girl to death and love watching her play, but those chants have to go.

Whatever happened to "hey batter, batter, batter, swing batter" ala Ferris Bueller?

(at the top of their lungs)
Her name is Katey!
She's a Twister!
and she is uptight, dynamite
alright, alright, alright
(repeated one after another for each girl in the dugout)

It can get annoying, but not always. We had an early game Sunday that was delayed because the maintenance crew was putting the finishing touches on the field, recovering from a thunderstorm overnight. Our girls challenged the other team to a dance-off, and it was fun to watch.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
(at the top of their lungs)
Her name is Katey!
She's a Twister!
and she is uptight, dynamite
alright, alright, alright
(repeated one after another for each girl in the dugout)

It can get annoying, but not always. We had an early game Sunday that was delayed because the maintenance crew was putting the finishing touches on the field, recovering from a thunderstorm overnight. Our girls challenged the other team to a dance-off, and it was fun to watch.

No offense but I'm so glad I have a son. :spinny:

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN

I coach girls soccer and help out with a mixed gender goal keepers academy. I'll deal with the girls' crying and drama to avoid the constant fighting and one-up-manship at the expense of paying attention and actually participating that seems to be prevalent in the boys.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis

I coach girls soccer and help out with a mixed gender goal keepers academy. I'll deal with the girls' crying and drama to avoid the constant fighting and one-up-manship at the expense of paying attention and actually participating that seems to be prevalent in the boys.
The girls' chatter is a little annoying but the one-up-manship to express who is coolest while interrupting the coach and temper tantrums (throwing basketballs, throwing batting helmets and stomping off the field) by a much greater percentage of the boys drives me nuts. It does make me appreciate my own, relatively well-behaved child though.

iacyguy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 1, 2011
The Dirty Dodge
For some dumb reason I have the first couple lines stuck in my head from Kanye''s "Father Stretch My Hand pt. 1"

Learning about the effects of bleach.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
Baby, this is what you came for
Lightning strikes every time she moves
And everybody's watching her
But she's looking at you, oh, oh
You, oh, oh, you, oh, oh
You, oh, oh, you, oh, oh
You, oh, oh, oh, oh

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
The girls' chatter is a little annoying but the one-up-manship to express who is coolest while interrupting the coach and temper tantrums (throwing basketballs, throwing batting helmets and stomping off the field) by a much greater percentage of the boys drives me nuts. It does make me appreciate my own, relatively well-behaved child though.

Golf, Tennis, Bowling...these are the sports I will push my child in to lol.

247cy

Nov 14, 2006
Spring Hill, KS
[video=youtube;IXSn1cPz9eg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXSn1cPz9eg[/video]

Offseason CF is so lame. I'm growing tired of you hipsters and your ceaseless poor-taste-in-everything parade It's only June 9.

Sept 3rd can't get here fast enough.

And that's the bottom line.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron