Washington's Lorenzo Romar on TJ Otzelberger's Departure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spam

May 21, 2008
Hey, babysitters and day care are expensive in Seattle. Even for parents making over a quarter million a year.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Between this thread and the one before JP's press conference, seems like CF needs therapy. Or at least some "Don't Worry Be Happy."

hoiballin33

Nov 7, 2014
Only conclusions I can draw from Romar's comments:

Hoiberg really a woman
TJ has a warrant in Washington
Niang and Morris declaring tomorrow
SEZ wont be complete on time
VEISHEA reinstated
The sky is falling and we are all doomed

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there

Hoiberg really a woman
VEISHEA reinstated

You forgot that CF causes heart disease.

RubyClone

Mar 21, 2014

Hoiberg really a woman
VEISHEA reinstated

Don't forget Matt Abdelmassih left before NCAA sanctions hit.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
I'm joining this thread late, but just to add it's a very irresponsible comment to make by Romar if he is referring to anything but his own job status.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
I was struck by Pollard's presser when he said one of the things he was going to do was stop reading message boards. Hint - this one. Said it hurts him, coaches, and players. I figured the board had some impact but was surprised to hear him mention it specifically in an emotional presser. On the other hand, I would say that in 2015 you have to be able to deal with social media and message boards. They don't necessarily represent the fanbase as a whole. And I would absolutely implore coaches, players, and administrators to not extrapolate what they read on message boards to the state of Cyclone Nation. I would hope they are wise enough to know that. But as the old adage goes, the squeaky wheel gets the grease!

Where are they going to get their recruiting leads or feel of the cynation then?:spinny:

Guess there is no such thing as a namby pamby message board concerning sports.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Or if it means that the ISU season will be something special and TJO will get to be part of it.

I love how 60% of the people here +Marty & Miller just assume that Romar is butthurt about TJ leaving and is somehow trying to get back at him for leaving for ISU by dropping some cryptic hint of impending doom.

I expect it from M&M they live in a world where professionalism and courtesy don't matter, they said it themselves on the show yesterday. However, Romar does live in that world.

Cyclone07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 3, 2013
Ames, IA
Joining the thread late, but from what I'm hearing take it as you will..

People from inside the program are pretty uncertain about Hoiberg's future. Bulls job opening would be Fred leaving. About anywhere else he will be staying in Ames. I would be pretty shocked if the Bulls job didn't open up, sadly. It's all speculation at this point from everyone. This is what I have just been hearing and thought I would pass it along.

If Fred leaves, GT will not be back next year. He leaves for Greece right after school is over and will turn pro if Fred leaves to the NBA.

A source close to the situation put it as 50-50 whether or not Fred leaves for the NBA.

Not trolling at all, past posts speak for themselves so up to you if you care about what I'm posting. Just passing along what I hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron