So there I was...minding my own business...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolookpass

Sep 15, 2009
this guy sounds tougher than a two dollar steak.

Finding a real American like this is harder than finding a pretty girl in Norwoodville or a full set of teeth in Grinnell.

It ain't about being tough...it's about having respect for others and their property.

I spend at least 2 hours a day on my lawn and I don't want that time to be wasted so my kids are not allowed on it. If they want to play outside there is nice park with swings, ball field, basketball goal, and much more just 7 blocks away.

So if my kids aren't allowed on it I sure as heck am not going to allow other neighborhood ruffians to track their little Nike's (no Traxx in this area, we are the upper crust after all) thru my Sod of God.

Reactions: Cyballz

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
It ain't about being tough...it's about having respect for others and their property.

I spend at least 2 hours a day on my lawn and I don't want that time to be wasted so my kids are not allowed on it. If they want to play outside there is nice park with swings, ball field, basketball goal, and much more just 7 blocks away.

So if my kids aren't allowed on it I sure as heck am not going to allow other neighborhood ruffians to track their little Nike's (no Traxx in this area, we are the upper crust after all) thru my Sod of God.

I would love to see the look on your face when some morning you woke up to find that some kid burned "U suck" in your 2-hour-per day lawn. No that would be a good story to tell.

Do you mow with a pair or scissors?

Edit: I guess I could do it myself. Just follow the dude who leaves the SE Polk weight room reeking of sweat and Old Spice.

Last edited:

DesertClone1

DesertClone
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 6, 2009
Queen Creek, AZ
coolstory.jpg

BCforISU

Feb 17, 2008
Madison, WI

You sir are crazy, hope you have great insurance when your dog hurts another kid.

Guess what, good dogs don't bite, and dogs that bite do so because their owners are irresponsible idiots. Look in the mirror and guess what category you fit into....:no:

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
You sir are crazy, hope you have great insurance when your dog hurts another kid.

Guess what, good dogs don't bite, and dogs that bite do so because their owners are irresponsible idiots. Look in the mirror and guess what category you fit into....:no:

nolookpass: "THE REAL AMERICAN CATEGORY!!!"

:jimlad:

nolookpass

Sep 15, 2009
Scissors? Not only would that take to long it would make me crawl across the grass on my hands and knees forcing the grass to lay over which is not what I want.

But since you asked, I have a Husqvarna PZ6029PFX. I recommend it to any of you who are ever in a position to spend money to buy a quality item instead of searching Jordan Creek Mall for the latest deal on Affliction tee shirts.

dbronco7sc

Mar 25, 2006
Brookings, SD
Visit site
So there I was... minding my own business...

I just got done lifiting weights at the Ankeny Weight room... (they have a special weight training program going for us 12 year olds this month).

Well... back to the story... So I put on some Axe deodorant and began to walk back home. While walking along the sidewalk I was looking for neat rocks... picked up a really cool one in front of some guy's yard. I saw the guy looking at me... and I held up my rock to show the guy what I found and his dog attacked me.

Now this dog and his owner were both tougher than the average breed... the dog throws me to the ground and tears my shirt up... and the owner who was on a horse and kept telling me to look at him, then at his dog, now back at him... said something about pulling on superman's cape.

Strange day...:jimlad:

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
Scissors? Not only would that take to long it would make me crawl across the grass on my hands and knees forcing the grass to lay over which is not what I want.

But since you asked, I have a Husqvarna PZ6029PFX. I recommend it to any of you who are ever in a position to spend money to buy a quality item instead of searching Jordan Creek Mall for the latest deal on Affliction tee shirts.

Man, you really have no idea when you are being mocked, do you?

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN

This post is enough for me to recognize that this guy is not legitimate. Don't waste your time. I will not be visiting this thread again.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
So there I was... minding my own business...

I just got done lifiting weights at the Ankeny Weight room... (they have a special weight training program going for us 12 year olds this month).

Well... back to the story... So I put on some Axe deodorant and began to walk back home. While walking along the sidewalk I was looking for neat rocks... picked up a really cool one in front of some guy's yard. I saw the guy looking at me... and I held up my rock to show the guy what I found and his dog attacked me.

Now this dog and his owner were both tougher than the average breed... the dog throws me to the ground and tears my shirt up... and the owner who was on a horse and kept telling me to look at him, then at his dog, now back at him... said something about pulling on superman's cape.

Strange day...:jimlad:

united_we_win.jpg

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008

Just keep posting man, you are making my day. I know you aren't serious, but this is great. Keep em coming. Although you have set the rediculousness bar quite high I am confident you can keep overacheiving.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I spend at least 2 hours a day on my lawn and I don't want that time to be wasted so my kids are not allowed on it.

Neither of these statements can possibly be true, or else you are one crazy SOB:

1. "I spend at least 2 hours a day on my lawn." - that would be just sad.

2. "My kids are not allowed on it."

No way these are true, but if they are they are hilarious! Post has gotta be a level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron