Random Thoughts 15: Crystal Clear 2021 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Turned her in for six-pack of Spotted Cow. Was an offering made to me by the owner for not killing dat doggie after 10 days.
You deserved it for putting up with what I refer to as a "yippy dog" and one brother calls a "kicking dog". My other brother refers to dogs like that as "a waste of dog flesh".

You'd never guess that we are actually dog people, would you?

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
So my husband's cousin is in the Air National Guard, just like her mom and dad were. Cousin was the lead COVID-19 medical officer for the Iowa National Guard. She then moved to DC earlier this year to do the same thing, only at the national level.

She was promoted to Lt. Colonel just a couple of days ago. To see pics on Facebook of her dad and mom saluting her are quite touching.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Got a jury duty postcard last month. Tonight was the first date to call for need to report tomorrow and lucky me I have to report tomorrow:(

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Governor just issued a curfew in Anoka, Hennepin and Ramsey counties from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. Tuesday. So far 2021 is seeming to suck as much as 2020.

I wasn't going anywhere anyway and had already decided walkabout in the urban park might not be a great idea. I'll probably make a pizza, drink some beer and watch the Yankee game.
My mom called to see if the curfew affected me. I told her, "Sort of. I wasn't planning on leaving the house anyway."

Last edited:
Reactions: wxman1 and BCClone

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Can we keep the TJ hire crap out of this thread, please? There are plenty of threads for people to spew ad nauseum on both extremes of the hire. This is supposed to be a haven from that kind of stuff.

Thanks
What do you have against the TV character played by William Shatner?

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I thought that would get your attention. I'll try again without the beep.
Today the federal reserve had a warrant out for me and was going to arrest me. Having taught money and banking several times I thought it would be a good experience to share if I taught it again. Still waiting on the federal reserve cops.

Reactions: wxman1

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
If I weren't such a classy guy I'd probably make some kind of joke about your wife making a few easy bucks.
I have no problem spending stripper bills. Knowing my wife, I am confident that wouldn’t happen. Sunday she talked about this spare job for our daughter and said she even wouldn’t mind it. She wasn’t pleasured when I laughed and said that that would never happen. But she did finally agree that she likes her “flexibility “ as she called it. Most of us call it not working time.

Reactions: jcyclonee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron