Random Thoughts 15: Crystal Clear 2021 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Got a jury duty postcard last month. Tonight was the first date to call for need to report tomorrow and lucky me I have to report tomorrow:(
I got cut the morning of before I had to report, they decided to settle i guess.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I got cut the morning of before I had to report, they decided to settle i guess.

This is my second time having to report. First one was a sexual assault case. I reported by was never called to sit and be questioned by the attorneys.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Today the federal reserve had a warrant out for me and was going to arrest me. Having taught money and banking several times I thought it would be a good experience to share if I taught it again. Still waiting on the federal reserve cops.
I guess the IRS gave up on catching you?

• Optimistic
Reactions: BCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
That's another issue. Attire is supposed to be business casual. The best Attire I have that fits me is a plain all black t shirt and jeans.
Wear a thong and flip flops with a cut off T (add a tiger hawk stick on logo) and then that is what you wear for business.

Last edited:

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Today the federal reserve had a warrant out for me and was going to arrest me. Having taught money and banking several times I thought it would be a good experience to share if I taught it again. Still waiting on the federal reserve cops.
I really enjoyed my money and banking class when i took it.

Reactions: BCClone

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Just like yesterday...

If it wasn't so windy, it would be a very nice day today. That wind just has a bit of a bite to it that makes you shiver.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I was all ready to throw a loaf of bread in the oven when I realized I needed to run into the office for 9am. It's no knead so hopefully the extra time sitting around won't hurt.
What I am doing will only take 5 minutes but I have to be in the office to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron