Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Did you need some kind of warning? :D We did a loop and caught Clarion, Dakota City, Algona, Garner, and Forest City. We were going to pick up Northwood, Mason City and Hampton on the way back home, but you can see how late it was when we got to Forest City. :D
Would have said hi had I known.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Interesting - in the past few days, I've seen several women on TV with my style of Covid hair. Pam Dawber rocked it on NCIS, and I just saw a commercial for some new show with Katey Sagal that had a woman with long reddish hair, grey from the roots to the chinline all around. :D
Thursday we're finally going back to see my stylist; Lew is getting his lovely locks hacked off and I'm going to get highlights in the lower part of my hair in the hopes that the ends will look more like the roots. I cannot wait - I haven't seen Suzanne since Feb 2020.
Wait. Mindy is on NCIS?

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
tumblr_inline_mr8awwR2As1qz4rgp.gif

Reactions: SaraV

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
If you think that Naked and Afraid is pretty weird, you should watch Naked Dating sometime. Stumbled across that one slow night and thought, "Are you kidding me?"

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Watched Kong vs. Godzilla Sunday.
Pretty to look at but what a stupid story. I guess they blow the budget on CGI and hire the bottom of the barrel writers.

• Informative
Reactions: SCyclone

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Can we keep the TJ hire crap out of this thread, please? There are plenty of threads for people to spew ad nauseum on both extremes of the hire. This is supposed to be a haven from that kind of stuff.

Thanks

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Pretty to look at but what a stupid story. I guess they blow the budget on CGI and hire the bottom of the barrel writers.

Aside from the O.G. Kong remake in 2005 have there been good story lines in either?

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Aside from the O.G. Kong remake in 2005 have there been good story lines in either?
Not in these recent Godzilla movies there hasn't

Here's a snippet from a review I just read.
The human characters, from Alexander Skarsgård’s idealistic geologist to Rebecca Hall’s sedulous anthropologist to Brian Tyree Henry’s nattering conspiracy theorist to Demián Bichir’s mustache-twirling CEO — I honestly can’t believe that four actors I like this much could add up to so little in the way of charm or dramatic interest. They come off as placeholders. If you think back to Gareth Edwards’ 2014 “Godzilla,” it was basically a gargantuan B-movie, but the human characters there, led by Bryan Cranston and Sally Hawkins and Ken Watanabe, seem like the cast of “Hamlet” by comparison.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: NWICY

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Watched it last week with the youngest and her boyfriend. Got a little teary when Kong did the "Home" thing -- otherwise, lots of action, little plot.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Busy weekend got home then had to travel S on hour for another job, then cleaned up some stuff for today and now get to do my own stuff for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron