Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Home from jury duty. Once again went but didn't get picked to be questioned by attorney's. This was a very boring civil case between 2 companies. Something about shower kits made for renovations to the Freddy Court residence halls and the quality of them.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Home from jury duty. Once again went but didn't get picked to be questioned by attorney's. This was a very boring civil case between 2 companies. Something about shower kits made for renovations to the Freddy Court residence halls and the quality of them.
Did you them you are cyclonerulzzz? The non ISU lawyer would have bounced you really quick.

Reactions: oldman

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Did you tell them you could make a trial thread (like a game day thread) if given some basic info upfront? Sure they would have agreed to that.

Last edited:

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
Masks served a good purpose today. People couldn't see my yawning from boredom.

My wife really appreciates that helpful side effect of masks. That paired with sunglasses she can covertly roll her eyes, sneer or whisper things to herself without anyone else knowing. She might get in trouble when the pandemic is under control enough to stop wearing masks.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
That's another issue. Attire is supposed to be business casual. The best Attire I have that fits me is a plain all black t shirt and jeans.
While I get the idea of wanting respectful, non-distracting attire in a courtroom, I think requiring "business casual" can be a stretch for many potential jurors.

• Agree
Reactions: oldman

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
DAYUM!!!

I went to use a reaction emoji and there is a gigantic eggplant emoji option in my grouping now. I guess the guys on the premium recruiting tips threads finally got what they've been demanding, but does it really have to be so HUGE???

Just teeing it up for all you middle-schoolers...

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
DAYUM!!!

I went to use a reaction emoji and there is a gigantic eggplant emoji option in my grouping now. I guess the guys on the premium recruiting tips threads finally got what they've been demanding, but does it really have to be so HUGE???

Yeah, BC just used it on me. :confused:

• Wow
Reactions: VeloClone

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
DAYUM!!!

Well, you know, "people" always want what they can't have. Now those people will want more.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
My wife really appreciates that helpful side effect of masks. That paired with sunglasses she can covertly roll her eyes, sneer or whisper things to herself without anyone else knowing. She might get in trouble when the pandemic is under control enough to stop wearing masks.
Or you can steal a look at that attractive 30 year old in their bikini and wife can’t see the drool. Or so I’ve heard.

Reactions: wxman1
Status
Not open for further replies.