Pollard tweets that football nearing a season ticket record

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Dude, a gain of not more than 6 yards warrants a ticket burning. It just depends on the situation and mood of the moment.

FIFY.

Don't even get me started on how it is when the other team gets a first down. It's like they also practiced or something.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
I wouldn't know, JP blocked me on twitter. Btw, if you aren't 100% positive about the cyclones 100% of the time, JP might block you on twitter.
i was blocked too. I retweeted something 2-3 years ago. He's got very thin skin if he doesn't agree with you

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Given what has counted towards the season ticket number in the past, i would guess that those minipacks are being counted towards the season ticket number.

Not sure about that. I do know that the mini-packs are in the upper and lower decks of the South end zone expansion. Those are $250 lower level season tickets and $175 season tickets in upper level. Pollard is selling them in a 3 pack for $125 and $99. First 2 games and the last game, which is a tougher sell.

We will end up with selling out first 2 games and come fairly close on last as a result. The other 3 games are conference games and include Homecoming. We should do pretty well on ticket sales.

StevieISU23

Oct 31, 2007
Urbandale
As of this AM, on the Cyclone.com Ticket site,
There were only about 400 seats available for sale as the remaining season tickets.....

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
So instead of doing my job I went to the ISU ticket site and counted up season tickets available from the ticketmaster site. I counted 1292. Now that will not take into account season tickets no longer available due to sales of mini packs which are all in the end zone corner sections and obviously seats that are held back for the opposing teams. I also skipped the End Zone Club tickets Which has 58 available.
I would think ticket sales are better than some of the gloom and doom some people are trying to paint.
This was from August 2

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
I just looked at mini packs. I was able to pull up 3 together but not 4. Does anyone know when single game tickets go on sale?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron