*** Official Ohio State Vs #24 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

digZ

Sep 2, 2011
Colorado
Anyone who doesn't want to blame the refs is kidding themselves. one game posession down the stretch and the refs let it get super chippy and physical down low, which favors the team with the 270lb post player who has a tendency for foul trouble.

Basically forced us to play OSU's helter skelter style, and we could never get into a rhythm as a result. That's the beauty of the tournament I suppose...

cyups2323

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
How can our coach expect our team to have fire when he has absolutely none. I'm so f#*$ng tired of watching him stand there emotionless putting on chapstick while his players are playing so sloppy and getting absolutely screwed by the refs. Just f^#&ng stands there.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
A ****** night all around. Those refs were worse than our offense and then I got sick at halftime.

ainness

May 19, 2006
Did anyone see the clear foul on NWB as he shot the last 3 of the game? A lot of contact on his shooting hand that at any other time would be called. Should have been at the line for 3 to send it to OT. Refs clearly let OSU get away with a lot in this game.

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
Ohio State slowed us down and guarded like we stole their mommas pearls. My hat is off the Buckeyes for a heroic effort. They’re just fundamentally sound in what they do. Nothing flashy, just hard nosed, smart basketball.

Now it’s on to a great summer and football next fall.

Go Cyclones!

• Agree
Reactions: Cyhops

Showtimeljs

Jul 2, 2015
Huxley
I don't mind losing, just not to big ten garbage thugs those .Like OSU...refs didn't know how to deal with a team that played like that. a couple missed hacks in the first half made use timid the rest of the game

tman24

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
There’s no way that kid thinks he’s going to the nba before his senior year right?

Well he doesnt listen to coaching or players so why do you think he will listen to nba scouts that say he sucks?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron