*** Official Ohio State Vs #24 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Iastfan112

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
How sickening is it that I won’t watch anymore tournament games now? Is that normal?

I missed most of the 2015 tournament, that loss was surprising to me and hurt more. This year, however, I thought with how inconsistent this team has been I had very much accounted for the possibility of this loss. I'll still watch.

• Agree
Reactions: 83cy and tzjung

SwirlyBird

Aug 2, 2015
1. Shayok was inside and they called him on the line... results in 3? Points?

2. Blatant elbow and they get an and one.

3. Haliburton steals the ball and it will be a wide open dunk... called kicked ball...

4. Gave OSU every touch foul and we were hacked with no call all game...
5. Played like ****

• Agree
Reactions: ChickenNuggetMan

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Blown out of bounds call which led to OSU getting 2 and the blown kicked ball call which took 2 from ISU was the difference in the game.

Phantom foul on Lard also got OSU 2 more.

Shayok getting hammered on a drive to the basket without the and 1.

7 points on those, none of those were tough calls or 50/50 calls.

• Winner
Reactions: RRRunotEntertained

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
I don’t know if the team was tired from late start or what...but even our coaching staff on sidelines including Prohm didn’t show an inch of urgency until the last minute of this game..it was truly odd honestly..Am I only one who kept looking at Prohm just standing there with zero emotion? It was so odd.

Picked a really really bad time to have 3 starters basically sit 2/3 of the game because they couldn’t do a thing..

• Creative
Reactions: RRRunotEntertained

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
I bet Houston won't let it come down to that. Houston plays fundamental basketball

I bet they don't let OSU grab and hold, and throw elbows like they did tonight. The reason I say this, is because that seems to be the way it goes with Iowa State.

• Agree
Reactions: quasistellar

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron