****Official Class of 2018 Recruiting Thread****

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
I think you're right, seems based on size he's going to get some mentions as a guy who can play multiple positions, though is really a pure PG. considering his ranking and Prohm's love for PGs I could see them looking at another HS PG, but with how Haliburton has finished the season the staff has to feel good about using the open slot on best available, including a sit out transfer.
With his size he could play point on offense and guard a 2 or 3 on defense allowing Prohm more flexibility to pick up undersized off guards and wings.

• Agree
Reactions: Cydkar

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
They will care just as much as they always have. There will be kids that are really into it and kids that couldn't care less. And everything in between.

I think social media gives kids today more visibility with social issues, so there may be some uptick in participation because of that. Not that everything that is visible is true or worth supporting, but it seems like some kids are paying more attention than they did back when I was a teen and you had to watch the news or read a paper to get current events news.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Still maybe dreaming here but could Lomax decommit/ commit to Memphis help us with Harris? Or should I just let it go

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
Google tells me that Chicago has proposed a 95 million dollar police academy. Chicago youth believe the money could be better spent on education and other community needs. Lots of similar tweets to THT5's.

We already have a police state with PD's having tanks and other weapons of war, which increases the profits of the military industrial complex even more. Education is way down at the bottom of priorities.

SAD!

CLONER99

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2015
We already have a police state with PD's having tanks and other weapons of war, which increases the profits of the military industrial complex even more. Education is way down at the bottom of priorities.

SAD!

lol